1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for scottiedoll

Aug 20, 2008

1. This is my feedback thread. I am also on ebay under twinnmom123, and have 100% feedback there. Thank you!

2. First one here!! ^0^/

I sold a SD wig to her. She is a total pleasure to do business with. Paid promptly, let me know when the wig arrived and the communication during the process was great. Thanks for all! :D

3. scottiedoll bought me a SD girl luts body :)

Payment was sent very fast and communication was excellent!

Thank you again for this wonderful international transaction ;)

4. Bought a head from Scottiedoll and had a lovely transaction! Could not have been nicer :)

5. scottiedoll bought a domuya body from me on layaway. All was perfect from start to finish and she's a joy to deal with. thanks!

6. I purchased an Obitsu Gretel with wig and Violet Fern outfit from Scottiedoll.

The communication was friendly, the transaction smooth and shipping prompt with the doll well-packaged.

Thanks so very much :)

7. Just purchased a Shiwoo head from scottiedoll and the transaction went great! Product arrived quickly and everything just as promised :) Would definatly do business with again.

8. Scottiedoll bought a DT Estella head from me. Great communication. Prompt payment. She was an excellent buyer. I would gladly deal with her again!

9. Scottiedoll bought a sweater and jeans from me for her boy (who will no longer be sitting cold and nekkid! ;>) She was lovely to deal with and paid super fast. Thanks so much! :>)

10. I made a trade with scottiedoll! She was a real pleasure doing this trade, I adopt her Baha. Thanks a lot!!!

11. I bought a head from Scottiedoll. She is a very pleasent person to do business with.
      The package was super packed. I will be buying from her again. ++++++++++++++

12. i have had a marvelous buying experience with scottiedoll. great communication, super fast ship, and i love my doll, ! the best ever!

13. did a trade with scotiedoll. I traded a doll for a body and an outfit! trade went smoothly with great communication and excellent packaging! would trade/buy from again! :D

14. Just sold an SD dress to Scottiedoll and the transaction was great! Fast payment, great communication throughout and a lovely person to deal with.

Thankyou Cindy:)

15. I sold a wig to scottiedoll! Everything went great!

Payment was quick and the communication was really great. Thanks! : )

16. I bought an outfit from scottiedoll. She was a pleasure to deal with. Kind enough to offer me a layaway and great with communication and quick shipping.

What's more...I feel like I made a friend. I can't believe there's one other person out there in the world, besides me, who knows where Bewdley is - LOL!! It was great to get to know you Cindy. I hope we stay in touch!! Thanks so much!!

17. Sold her one of my wigs-quick payment, very polite and wonderful communication. Overall a smooth transaction and would do business again :)

18. Sold two of my LTF dresses to her. :3 Good communication, quick payment! Definitely a good buyer. Thank you so much! :)

19. scottiedoll bought a bunny hat from me and was incredibly patient with me! ;o; Payment came in promptly too! Thank you!

20. I bought a Lumedoll Bellatrix from scottiedoll. She was very friendly and understanding throughout the process, even when I asked to delay shipping for a week due to a move to a new address.

The doll was packed well, and shipped out quickly after the agreed-upon date. Overall, the entire transaction went very smoothly, and scottiedoll was a joy to do business with. I would definitely buy from her again!