1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for scottiedoll

Aug 20, 2008

1. This is my feedback thread. I am also on ebay under twinnmom123, and have 100% feedback there. Thank you!

2. First one here!! ^0^/

I sold a SD wig to her. She is a total pleasure to do business with. Paid promptly, let me know when the wig arrived and the communication during the process was great. Thanks for all! :D

3. scottiedoll bought me a SD girl luts body :)

Payment was sent very fast and communication was excellent!

Thank you again for this wonderful international transaction ;)

4. Bought a head from Scottiedoll and had a lovely transaction! Could not have been nicer :)

5. scottiedoll bought a domuya body from me on layaway. All was perfect from start to finish and she's a joy to deal with. thanks!

6. I purchased an Obitsu Gretel with wig and Violet Fern outfit from Scottiedoll.

The communication was friendly, the transaction smooth and shipping prompt with the doll well-packaged.

Thanks so very much :)

7. Just purchased a Shiwoo head from scottiedoll and the transaction went great! Product arrived quickly and everything just as promised :) Would definatly do business with again.

8. Scottiedoll bought a DT Estella head from me. Great communication. Prompt payment. She was an excellent buyer. I would gladly deal with her again!

9. Scottiedoll bought a sweater and jeans from me for her boy (who will no longer be sitting cold and nekkid! ;>) She was lovely to deal with and paid super fast. Thanks so much! :>)

10. I made a trade with scottiedoll! She was a real pleasure doing this trade, I adopt her Baha. Thanks a lot!!!

11. I bought a head from Scottiedoll. She is a very pleasent person to do business with.
      The package was super packed. I will be buying from her again. ++++++++++++++

12. i have had a marvelous buying experience with scottiedoll. great communication, super fast ship, and i love my doll, ! the best ever!

13. did a trade with scotiedoll. I traded a doll for a body and an outfit! trade went smoothly with great communication and excellent packaging! would trade/buy from again! :D

14. Just sold an SD dress to Scottiedoll and the transaction was great! Fast payment, great communication throughout and a lovely person to deal with.

Thankyou Cindy:)

15. I sold a wig to scottiedoll! Everything went great!

Payment was quick and the communication was really great. Thanks! : )

16. I bought an outfit from scottiedoll. She was a pleasure to deal with. Kind enough to offer me a layaway and great with communication and quick shipping.

What's more...I feel like I made a friend. I can't believe there's one other person out there in the world, besides me, who knows where Bewdley is - LOL!! It was great to get to know you Cindy. I hope we stay in touch!! Thanks so much!!

17. Sold her one of my wigs-quick payment, very polite and wonderful communication. Overall a smooth transaction and would do business again :)

18. Sold two of my LTF dresses to her. :3 Good communication, quick payment! Definitely a good buyer. Thank you so much! :)

19. scottiedoll bought a bunny hat from me and was incredibly patient with me! ;o; Payment came in promptly too! Thank you!

20. I bought a Lumedoll Bellatrix from scottiedoll. She was very friendly and understanding throughout the process, even when I asked to delay shipping for a week due to a move to a new address.

The doll was packed well, and shipped out quickly after the agreed-upon date. Overall, the entire transaction went very smoothly, and scottiedoll was a joy to do business with. I would definitely buy from her again!