1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SCREAM1297

Dec 9, 2006

1. I bought a Delf El head from Scream1297
      Definitely recommend -) -) -)

2. SCREAM is an awesome buyer! She paid promptly and we had a smooth transaction~ Thank you, SCREAM!!

3. I bought a tan french resin classic narae from SCREAM1297. The doll is absolutely awesome. SCREAM was very patient with my questions. She packaged the doll very well so that there was no damage in shipping. Great transaction, communication.
      Thank you so much!!!

4. I had bought some parts to the VOLKS Magical Michael outfit, and a pair of pants from Scream on lay-away. I had great communication with her, and the items came safely, packaged rather nicely I might add. I'd recommend her. <3
      Thanks again, Scream!

5. I bought a shirt and pair of shoes from SCREAM1297,and it was a perfect transaction. Quick shipment and nice packaging! I'd definitely buy from her again! :)

6. SCREAM1297 is a wonderful buyer! Everything went very quickly, payment was prompt, and she was super friendly <3 I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again.

Thanks again!

7. Scream is a wonderful buyer! I sold a doll clothes to scream and payment was
      super quick and is super nice to leave a kind feedback! thank you so much!!!!

8. i purchased a slate gray bambicrony kumi , on layaway, from scream1297 and just received her. the doll arrived safe and sound and is wonderful!
      scream 1297 is an excellent seller that you can buy from with confidence.
      can't raccomend her enough.

thank you!

9. I bought some MSD and SD clothes from SCREAM1297 and they arrived quickly and in great condition. :3 Very nice to talk to in PMs and all-around great to work with. Thanks!

10. I purchased a pin from SCREAM1297 and she was very polite in messages and shipped it along quite quickly! Thanks!

11. Bought a pair of eyes from SCREAM1297 who was a wonderful seller. Communication was good and shipping was fast. Thanks.

12. I bought a Soo head from SCREAM1297 and the transaction was easy and pleasant. I recommend her to all. The head arrived fast, was very well packed & as described. Thanks.

13. Positive. SCREAM1297 is very professional and told me right away that the transaction would be slow because of SCREAM1297's busy work schedule. I knew exactly what to expect because of that. :) The communication was very friendly and the body I purchased from SCREAM1297 arrived safely and as described. Thank you!

14. Bought a SD shirt from SCREAM1297~ Communication was great and the item arrived promptly~
      Thanks again! :ahearbea

15. I bought a Pipos Cheshire from Scream1297,

She was kind enough to allow me to buy him through layaway. And was even understanding when I couldn't make a payment. There was a point where I had gotten worried and a bit annoying. But, she was still very nice and accommodating. She even showed me screencaps of shipping prices and my payments.

Shipping was fast, arrived a day after he was shipped. And he arrived in the box he was originally shipped in, along with his pipos box. He was packaged so well, along with his accessories, that even if the post office people had dropped it from a second story he wouldn't have gotten damaged.

Over all a fantastic seller, and would recommend her highly to anyone.

16. I purchased a pair of cp girl hands from Scream. The transaction went very smoothly. What a pleasure to deal with! :)

17. Bought a pair of shorts from SCREAM1927. Everything went very smoothly :)

18. Purchased a set of Delf girl hands from SCREAM1297 about a week ago and they arrived well packed and in perfect condition. ^^ Thanks! She was very helpful and answered all questions I asked in a timely manner.

19. I bought a CP archer hands and ereything was OK: great comunication, fast shipping and the hands are in excellent condition. Thanks for all!

20. I bought a pair of headphones from SCREAM1297. She was very prompt in responses and shipping and they came very very well packaged :) Thanks for being an excellent seller <3