Feedback For scripple

Feb 28, 2017

1. scripple's feedback thread. Please post any transaction feedback about me here.

2. Scripple purchased a Luts Zuzu Delf outfit from me and was extremely wonderful to work with! Very patient and understanding while I located the outfit (I moved recently). Payment was sent quickly and they let me know when the outfit arrived! Would not hesitate to deal with again, it was a pleasure, thanks!!

3. Scripple purchased a Dearmine Prince Nero Bean from me and it was a wonderful transaction from beginning to end. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was sent quickly, and they were kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived safely and followed through with feedack. This is a wonderful person to do business with in our DoA marketplace...it was a pure pleasure.:)

4. Scripple purchased a couple pairs of dearmine boots from me, and everything went great, thank you!

5. Scripple bought two Dearmine outfits from me. It was a nice and easy transaction. Good communication and fast payment.They also let me know when the items arrived. Thank you! :)

6. Perfect Transaction ! Scripple purchased a doll from me and everything went very well. Fast payment and excellent communication. I highly recommend ~Thank you !

7. Scripple purchased Bimong Narae41 body from me. It was a great transaction! Fast,friendly and polite communication and they let me know as soon as it arrived. Highly recommend as a buyer.

8. I sold my Dearmine Arthur to Scripple, very nice person! Answer very quickly, and transaction went with smoothly! And let me know as soon as it had arrived! Very recommend! Looking for more business in the future!

9. I sold a Volks SD couch to Scripple. Transaction went very smoothly! They were easy to communicate with, sent payment fast, and let me know when the package arrived. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.