1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sculley1

Apr 24, 2011

1. Here is my feedback thread for all my transactions.:hamster:

2. [​IMG]

~*~ SCULLEY1 ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

3. Sculley1 participated in my twelfth LUTS group order and I am quite pleased to report that our transaction was nothing short of a fantabulous one. Communication from their end was kept up very well and invoices were taken care of with a wonderful sense of swiftness. ^^ I would gladly transact with them again and tip my hat to them for being such a doll to deal with~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

4. Sculley1 commissioned me for a faceup on her MNM David Tennant, and everything went swimmingly. I would be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

5. Just finished a commission for Sculley. I thought it went very well! She was quick to communicate and a pleasure to work with.

6. I sold a MNM Johnny Depp head to sculley, Everything went nice and I gladly would make business with her again :)