1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sealchin

Apr 14, 2007

1. Juhuu all members.
      Please let me know,
      whether you are glad,
      with me a business to have made. :)
      Thanks Chrissi

2. Oh!!! Sealchin bought an adorable Elf Chiwoo head from me. Very promt, excellent communication. Highly recommended.

3. Sealchin purchased a wig from me. She was so nice, paid quickly and let me know when she got her wig. Thanks for the great transaction!

Deborah

4. I bought her gorgeous Kiss.
      She's a very friendly and great to deal with.
      Thank you so much :)

5. I sold two garments Sealchin. the wonderful person, the fast payment, the wonderful contact, frankly I recommend and I am inviting again:D

6. I sold a NS elf-chiwoo open eye head to Chrissi
      The transaction was more than smooth
      Thank you so much ^^

7. Sealchin bought a head from me. Her PMs were friendly, payment was instant. It was an all-around wonderful transaction.
      -Am

8. I bought a BW Elf Chiwoo head from Sealchin.

It was a great transaction! The head was well packaged and delivery was very quick. She kept me informed with friendly PM's, and answered all my questions without delay. I would definitely recommend buying from her.

Thank you, Sealchin. It was a pleasure!

9. I bought a Lu Wen head WS to Sealchin, it's a perfect transaction^^. she's very nice, and she has accept to hold him to me for a month, thanks again for that :). Very fast shipment, and a head he was well packaged !!! Thanks for all!!!!

10. I bought a Black Cat Lucas from Sealchin - she shipped him quickly and was very prompt and friendly in her communication. I'd definitely recommend her as a seller - thank you for a very pleasant transaction! :D

11. *I have returned from a long hiatus from Doa and realized that I have never left feedback for this buyer. This Positive feedback is long over due, I apologize hun.* o_O

I have had a super positive experience with Sealchin. She purchased a Doll Soom Limited Beryl fullset from me. The layaway process was painless, and payments were made in a timely manner. Communication was great! I have nothing but great things to say about Sealchin. Thank you so much, hun. It looks like Beryl is fitting in nicely at her new home and is well loved. ^_^

12. I had a great experience with Sealchin. She bought my Breakaway on layaway. She was great with communication and made her payments on time. She is an excellent buyer! Thanks so much!

13. Sealchin bought a Soom Amber from me on layaway: she always paid on time, was very friendly and it was a pleasure dealing with her!
      Thank you very much!

14. I bought a dress from her. She shipped fast and was very friendly ^__^
      Thank you!!!!

15. I bought a Minifee body from Chrissi. Communication was very friendly, and the body arrived very quickly. Thank you very much! :D

16. Sealchin Bought my Soom Bronze Ai. :3 [On layaway] She was very friendly and very sweet, Payments on time! Perfect transaction! :D

17. Sealchin purchased a Luts CP Delf Lu-Wen head from me on a month-long layaway, and from start to finish this transaction was a nice one. Communication was prompt, mostly constant, and very pleasant. And she also let me know when he safely arrived to her. Thank you for a wonderful MP experience, Chrissi! ^^

18. Sealchin purchased a Soon Picro from me. She was wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend her and would work with her again anytime! ♥

19. Sealchin bought a doll from me on layaway and it was a wonderful transaction. She is friendly, great communication and fast payment.
      She also let me know when she received the package. Excellent buyer. Highly recommended. Thank you so much! :D

20. Sealchin purchased a normal skin minify body from me.
      she paid over a layaway and everything was perfect. great communication, highly reliable and let me know once she arrived ^___^ thank you so much. highly recommended ^^