1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sealion

Aug 30, 2010

1. Sealion purchased my Unoa/Dollmore hybrid. She was a joy to work with. She responded quickly to all pms, paid her layaway early, and let me know the second the doll arrived. Thanks!

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Sealion purchased a MNF/LUTS WS (yellowed) body from me. Perfect communication, fast payment, and very nice buyer! I recommend and would deal with again! Thanks! :D

3. Great buyer with fast payment and excellent communication! It was a pleasure doing business with Sealion, thanks!

4. Bought a pair of pukifee hooves from sealion. She was wonderful to deal with, and a blast to hang out with as well!

5. Bought a elfdoll Dami from sealion, super super person to deal with and great comms and so helpful, will definitely buy from again.
      thank you sealion xxxxx

6. Just adopted a puki puki Ante from Sealion. Great transaction fast shipping, highly recommended.

7. I bought a Luka head from Sealion. She was a pleasure to deal with :)

8. I sold my LittleFee Bisou to Sealion. Sealion paid promptly, was very friendly and let me know when Bisou got there safely. A very trustworthy buyer! Thanks! :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

9. I sold a doll to Sealion ; great communication,fast layaway,thank you again for your purchase =)

10. I participated in a body swap with Sealion. I really lucked out that we both had what the other was looking for! She was great the whole time, too. There was a minor delay in getting my side out, and she was super understanding about the whole thing. Good communication, great shipping, and the body was exactly as described.

Again, super thrilled! It is always a bit of a leap of faith to participate in any trade, and if would highly recommend Sealion as a trade partner!

11. Sealion sold me a ip boy,nice commincation and safe package,thank you

12. Sealion sold me a gorgeous Minifee Shiwoo Elf, she is lovely to communicate with and even upgraded shipping to EMS after she was delayed a few days sending him! I would highly recommend her to anyone, my doll arrived well packaged and exactly as described, I'm very happy :) Thanks.

13. I Bought a minifee Rheia from Sealion. The communication was great. I recommend !

14. Unfortunately, I had a neutral experience with Sealion.
      In May, we agreed to split a Fairyland Titi fullset -- I paid her for the plague mask, she took the rest of the items. When it arrived in October, she pm'd to ask if I still wanted the mask. I pm'd back to say that I did. The next communication I received was a paypal refund with a note saying she was keeping the mask. I'm not out any money but she did not follow through with her agreement.
      Future split partners should be aware of this.