1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~*Feedback for Sealpup*~

Aug 4, 2006

1. I just did a trade w/ Sealpup and it went fantastic! This was my first trade, so I was very nervous, but Sealpup was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole transaction. She made me feel at ease with the idea of trading. I am happy that my Gena went to a new home where she will be loved! I know that Aiden (her Dana) will be loved and spoiled here. I am very happy with the trade and the whole transaction was flawless! I definately recommenced Sealpup for any trade or sale. She is someone who you can deal with in confidence! ^_^

2. SealPup bought an SD-10 girl body from me and was awesome to deal with. Shipping was more expensive than the usps.com site said it would be and she kicked in the extra shipping money without being asked :) Very good buyer!

3. seal pup is awsome!!

4. Another fabulous trade with Sealpup this time a lovely MNF lishe came to live with me. Ellen is just the best..

I can highly recommend this lovely sweet person to anyone that asks

: )

5. Ellen just purchased a doll from me and it was a wonderful transaction. We agreed on a short layaway and she paid in full earlier than we agreed on. Would definetely recommend her as a buyer!

6. Sealpup sold me an oldskin Volks girl body. It was really nice dealing with her and she showed lots of patience while I came up with the money!

The body arrived in the UK in excellent condition and I am very happy with my purchase :)

Many thanks!

7. Hello, just had a very pleasant and satisfactory transaction with Sealpup.
      Thank you so much

8. She purchased a Bee-A head from me and was very prompt with payment, and an excellent buyer!

9. Quick communication and overall satisfactory transaction : )

10. Sealpup bought a B&G body from me, and everything went swimmingly. Thank you very much, I'd be happy to do business with you again. :)

11. Sealpup bought 4 of my Unoa shirts. Super fast payment! Thank you so much again :aheartbea

12. Sealpup is 100% reliable and trustworthy. I have had transactions with her over many years. Most recently she bought and doll from me. Buy and sell with confidence when dealing with Sealpup :)

13. Traded with Sealpup. She got my Yara and I got her Mary! Very friend;y and wonderful to deal with!

14. Ellen (sealpup) is a wonderful person! She has commissioned a couple of faceups from me and always paid promptly and gave me very reasonable and helpful expectations of what look she had in mind. Thank you for trusting me with your precious ones! It was an honor.

Jay

15. She bought 2004 Elf Lishe from me, and she was always in good communication and very quick to payment.
      It was wonderful to trade with. She's very nice!

16. Sealpup bought a head from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication and prompt payment. Would love to deal with again. Highly recommend!

17. Sealpup bought a MNF Soo doll from me. She was friendly and paid promptly. I hope you've received the doll safely.

18. Just bought a Bambicrony Elf Pepe from Sealpup. She was great to deal with and shipped quickly. The doll was exactly as she described and photographed. Thanks, Sealpup!

19. I bought volks body from her .
      and she was so nice . fast shipping , nice packing .
      thanks !!

20. I sold a doll to Sealpup in a short layaway. Payments were made on time and I was notified as soon as the doll arrived. It was an easy and smooth transaction, Thanks Sealpup!! :)