1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~*Feedback for Sealpup*~

Aug 4, 2006

1. Sealpup bought a NS Luts girl body from me. Fast payment and great communication, thanks again! :)

2. I sold a MNF body to Sealpup and it was a great transaction! Payment was made quickly and open communication was kept! I would recommend this seller to anyone!

3. Sealpup bought a Soom Namu from me & she was a joy to work with. She asked all the right questions so there were no surprises & let me know that he arrived safely. I'd gladly do business with her again.

4. I bought 2 crochet patterns from Sealpup, one for an SD sheath dress and one for a bikini. I like the fact that each pattern has options for different sizes of dolls, and for what I've seen so far they seem as simple as she said they would be. Patterns include pictures of finished products, too, which is a good guide for beginners like myself :D
      Sealpup was kind enough to answer all my questions, and even offer to help and answer more questions if I have any issues while trying to use the patterns in the future. I really appreciate that since I'm still nervous about how things will turn out if I make them!
      Nice enough to wait for me to get the finances together to make the payment, and very prompt delivery as expected. I would definitely recommend sealpup as a seller, and would definitely buy from her in the future!
      Thanks again!!!

5. I purchased a Sooah head from Sealpup. She kept in touch and sent it well packed exactly when she said she would.
      Excellent buying experience, thanks so much.

6. Sealpup purchased my Choa head in a great transaction. She was wonderful with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Lovely to work with!

7. Great transaction with Sealpup, who bought a doll from me. All communication was very fast and courteous. We agreed to do a layaway for the doll and all payments were made on time. Overall, it was a perfect transaction. I would recommend Sealpup and happily sell again. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

8. I have a most wonderful time dealing with Sealpup. She adopted my DOC Bee-a and payment was being made on time. I had a really wonderful time chatting with her and she is really friendly. I am so happy to know my girl went to a great home. I am really thank you, for adopting her from me. Thank you so much.

9. I bought a MNF gril from Sealpup. It was one of the greatest market expiriences here at DoA! Sealpup is very accurate, helpful and considerate. She helped me a lot and even checked the track making sure that the parcel's making it's way. The doll was well packed and came safely.

10. Just did a trade with Sealpup. :) My Ceebee for her Elf Kumi and it went fantastically! I'd definitely do business with her again. <3

11. Bought Volks Chinatsu from Sealpup and could not be happier with entire transaction.
      Communication was prompt and courteous, and Chinatsu was shipped almost immediately.
      Highly recommened---Many thanks again!

12. Sealpup bought a JID Benny from me and traded her gorgeous Lydia with my Dollstown doll. Everything went smoothly. She paid on time and shipped items in perfect condition. I will definitely work with her again. Thank you so much:)
      Inti

13. Sealpup bought an Iplehouse Asa from me. It was a great transaction - she paid promptly, the communication was pleasant, and she was very gracious. She is a wonderful person, and I would definitely do business with her again, either as a buyer or as a seller. Thank you!

14. Sealpup sold a lumedoll Tania to me and this transaction was just perfect!! Very good communication, she shipped right after receiving the payment and the doll was very well packed. A pleasure to do business with, always recommended! Thanks for this smooth deal :)

15. I sold a doll to sealpup,great communication and fast payment...A+ buyer

16. Traded dolls with Sealpup. Smooth transaction, great communication. She mailed the doll out when she said she would. Nice to do business with. Thank you very much.

17. Sealpup is GREAT to work with! She was super fast with payment and great with communication. (she bought my Yomo) I highly recommend her to anyone. :-)

18. I did a face-up for Sealpup's Dollfie Dreams and everything went wonderfully. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and descriptions were clear and concise. :D

19. Sealpup participated in a Dollmore Group order I coordinated. She sent her order list quickly, paid the order and shipping promptly. Great transaction -- Fast, friendly communication. Thank you for your participation. Always welcome @ the group orders I organize.:)

20. It's a pleasure to deal with Sealpup. She was lovely to adopt one of my doll heads and I'm very happy to know he's now in better hands. She was friendly and enthusiastic in her communication, and was quick to let me know he arrived. Wish her all the best! Thanks very much ^_^