1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seaofdoubts

Nov 19, 2008

1. Hello everyone!

Here is my feedback thread, so please leave your comments if we have made any type of transaction! :)

Thank you very much <3

2. Seaofdoubts bought a skirt from me. Excellent buyer. thank you!

3. Seaofdoubts participated in my small items group order for Luts and everything was lovely! This was my first time shipping to Portugal, so it was both exciting for me and informative. :lol: Invoices were paid promptly, communication was well kept and she's a pleasure to deal with. :D Highly recommended!!

:clover Thank you for participating in my group order!! :clover

4. positive feedback very kind, good comunication and fast to pay :)

5. seaofdoubts commissioned a faceup from me and it was a great transacation! She was so friendly and communicative, and payment was very prompt :fangirl:
      I would love to do work for her again~!

6. seaofdoubts was in my Iplehouse GO some time back. Wonderfully patient buyer, particularly with all the trials of shipping overseas. :) I'd gladly do business with her again

7. This time Seaofdoubts took part in my late April Nine9 Style group order run and she was just as wonderful to deal with the second time around. :) Payments are always made quickly and communication is always kept up wonderfully.

:clover Thank you for participating in another one of my group orders! ^^ Your participation was much appreciated! :clover