Feedback for SecondStar

Mar 31, 2009

1. I wanted to start a thread for her.

Secondstar bought a top off of me, she was a pleasure to deal with - friendly and quick at paying! Thanks so much :)

2. Secondstar bought a MSD pants from me and the whole way is just fantastic. :)
      Polite, friendly and fast communication with smooth transaction.

Many thanks and definitely deal with you again! :D

3. Had a wonderful transaction with SecondStar - wonderful buyer, paid immediately and was very sweet.
      Thanks!

4. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you.

5. Secondstar bought a hoodie from me. Super fast payment, friendly communication, and she let me know when the item arrived. :) Thank you~!

6. I recommend SecondStar as a buyer, they were wonderful. I sold her a MSD shirt.

7. Perfect transaction, couldn't have gone more smoothly, thanks so much :D

8. I purchased a black and white striped msd hoodie from Secondstar. She was quick to respond and the shipping was fast! I hope to do business with her again :)

9. Bought an SD shirt from Secondstar. She was sweet and shipped right away. Positive feedback :)

10. Positive Transaction

I bought a TMNT shirt for SD from SecondStar. Communication was fast and friendly, it was shipped quickly and arrived exactly as described. Thanks!

11. I bought MSD shirt from @SecondStar and I'm very pleased with it. It got here very quickly.

12. I bought a shirt off of SecondS tar. Great communication and awesome product. I recommend :D

13. SecondStar bought a Soom Romantic Heliot Head from me on layaway, her payments were prompt and communication was great! Highly recommended!!

14. SecondStar bought a Soom Keny from me on layaway. Her payments were prompt, her communication was excellent, and she let me know when the package arrived. Couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction. Thank you again!

15. I have brought 2 msd t shirts from Secondstar a great transaction! There was some confusion over the payment but it was cleared up quickly, items were sent in good time with good communication as I was always kept informed! I would definitely buy from this seller again. :)