1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seditionary

Oct 24, 2006

1. I HIGHLY recommend Seditionary as a great, dependable buyer. She purchased a body from me, paid quickly, responded right away to PM's and was very friendly!!!

Deborah

2. I bought a body from Seditionary. She's a really nice person, this transaction was very pleasant, the communication was great and the body arrived fast.
      Thank you so much!! :daisy

3. Sorry for the SUPER late reply but I bought a BEAUTIFUL doll from Seditionary and he was received very fast and packed very well! Thank you so much!

4. Seditionary participated in a group order I'd done with Dream of Doll. There were quite a few problems caused by the company for our order and Seditionary was super patient and understanding of these problems and gave me unrelenting support. :aheartbea I can't thank her enough for being so supportive throughout it all, thank you so much *hugs!* Definitely recommended by me as a wonderful buyer!

5. Seditionary purchased my Woosoo off ebay, and paid very promptly. Great communication, very friendly - great buyer! I hope you enjoy him lots!!!! <3333

Lu :aheartbea

6. Seditionary bought a pair of Anotherspace goggles from me. Fast payment & good communication! I would do business with her any time ^_^
      Thanks hun! Your package's in the mail!

7. Seditionary participated in my Luts group order, it was paid for fast and she was very nice to do business with!
      Thanks!:)

8. I bought a Dollshe Saint from Seditionary, and the entire experience was amazing. She is a responsible, knowledgeable person who is patient, kind, and quick! My boy came wrapped more professionally than dolls direct from the companies, and he is in perfect condition. If I have the opportunity to deal with Seditionary again, I will!

9. I've bought Trent Reznor minimee head from Seditionary. The communication was fast and detailed. Everything was smooth. And I like the head so much. Thank you (and for omake as well)! You are a great seller!

10. Seditionary bought an Elf Shiwoo modded sleep head and a body from me. Wonderful all around transaction....fast payments....great communications.
      Would deal with Seditionary again in a heartbeat. :)

11. Purchased a Trent Reznor Minimee head from Seditionary. Everything went A-OK and I'd highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you :aheartbea

12. I sold a doll to Seditionary. All the process was very pleasant, she is a nice and reliable buyer and I would be glad to do business with her again.

Thank you very much for this smooth transaction :daisy

13. I bought a CP breakaway from her - an absolute treat - a very great user to buy from and the handsome boy arrived perfectly, no issues, wrapped like a master mummy of bubblewrap! Thank you again! I would do business with again anytime!

14. Awesome transaction! Bought a Trent Reznor minimee head from her and it was a great experiance! Great communication, fast shipping and more bubble wrap than you can shake a stick at! WOO!! Thanks so much for holding him for me till pay day :) I couldnt ask for a better seller :) :aheartbea

15. Seditonary asked to hold an outfit for her for 24 hrs and true to her word, she paid on time. Communication was excellent, overall a pleasant person to deal with. She even let me know when the package arrived, thank you! Seditionary comes highly recommended!

16. I purchased a Zuzu Delf doll from Seditionary, and the transaction was completely perfect from start to finish! Seditionary was excellent with communicating the status of the shipment, and the package arrived quickly and excellently packed, contents exactly as described. I recommend Seditionary to one and all! :D

17. Seditionary made an offer on a feeler sales thread I had posted for Beryl wings. Payment was super-fast and all of her communications were very friendly. I would highly recommend her as a buyer, and I'd be happy to do business again! :)

18. J is a wonderful buyer - super friendly pms, lightning fast payment and tons of communication! Thanks, J, hope you love your demon-y angel and thanks for being patient!

19. I bought a leather jacket from Seditionary. She kept really good communication and included some extras. The item shipped really fast too. :) Thank you!

20. Seditionary bought a Gray Soom onyx head from me. :)
      Great communication, fast payment. Overall delight to deal with!!!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the head!