1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seer!

Jul 7, 2007

1. I bought Shiwoo from her.She was very prompt in answering my many questions and getting a shipping quote. She can from AU to Canada in amazing fast time. She was packed well and exactly as described.

A++++++++!

2. I bought a head from Seer, i was extremely well packaged, arrived promptly and she was prompt and well communicated through the whole transaction. A fantastic seller.

3. Bought a lovely CP Type 2 body from her. :) It arrived perfectly safely and promptly. Great communication through the transaction. Thanks again! :)

4. I bought a MNF Shiwoo from her and it was a quick and easy transaction with fast shipping after payment.

5. Recently I bought a Unoa Lusis Kit from Seer! She was more than a pleasure to deal with, very patient while I transfered my funds to paypal and very quick and precise with the shipping, as well as excellent with communication! She is wonderful and I reccommend dealing with her highly n_n

6. Seer was part of group order I hosted. Great communication, quick payment, everything I hope for! Thank you so much!