1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seguchi_Thoma

Feb 19, 2010

1. I bought 3 wigs from Seguchi_Thoma. The communication was very good and the shiping extrem fast. O_O Thank you so much! <3

2. I did a swap with seguchi_thoma and she was lovely to deal with, my item arrived very fast and well packaged ....thank you so much

3. Seguchi_Thoma & I dis a trade, & she was So wonderful to trade with, so nice! Thanks SO much!:D

4. I traded with Seguchi_Thoma
      What a truly lovely and generous person. I even got a little present! perfect and 100% recommended!

5. I bought dollheart fer from Seguchi Thoma)everything was perfect and very fast!
      very polite and communicative seller!
      Thank you so much for everything:3

6. I bought two pairs of eyes from Seguchi_Thoma. Very good seller and smooth transaction.

7. I bought a wig from seguchi_thoma. It arrived quickly, was well packed and communication was great.
      Thank you so much - it was a wonderful transaction!

8. I bought a Delf Elf SOO head from seguchi_thoma. Item arrived quickly and packaged with care. I can highly recommend seguchi_thoma as a wonderful seller!

Thank you again!

9. Seguchi_Thoma bought a NS Soom Glot Dickeybird from me. I was unable to provide the doll's certificates, as they had been lost by the previous owner. Seguchi_Thoma was very understanding of this. She provided prompt communication and fast payment. Thank you.

10. Recently bought a black and white striped msd shirt from Seguchi-Thoma, and the transaction was great :3 Awesome communication, let me know when the item was shipped and was really kind and patient with me and my crazy schedule! Highly recommend!! A+++++

11. I bought a wig and Seguchi-Thoma was nice enough to work with me on the shipping because I'm cheap! Lol it arrived its nicer than I expected! Thanks a bunch!

12. Seguchi_Thoma bought some Fairyland heads from me. The transaction was great and all communication excellent. Thanks heaps!

13. I bought a modded MNF Breakaway Scar head from Seguchi_Thoma. The head was packaged safely and arrived quickly. Communication was quick and very friendly. Couldn't have been a better or smoother transaction! :)

14. I bought an MSD hoodie and pants from Seguchi_Thoma and am very happy. They were a pleasure to communicate with, the package arrived very quickly and there was a small treat inside as well. :D Thanks so much.

15. I sold seguchi_thoma a doll from a sales thread of mine, and throughout I had only very friendly inquiries and communications as we hammered out the terms (as well as an early final layaway payment!). Couldn't ask for anything more from a transaction, thanks very much!

16. I bought eyes .... everything was ok :) thanx

17. I bought a pair of geta from Seguchi_Thoma, and the transaction was perfect, I was given a tracking number, and even yummy candy! :) (I loved talking about my favorite series 'Gravitation' with you too! :3nodding:)

Buy from Seguchi_Thoma, you will be very happy!

Ryu

18. Bought an MSD sized shirt from Seguchi and it went swimmingly! The package came in quickly and without any hassles and the shirt is wonderful. I'd gladly return to this seller again! :D

19. I bought a pair of urathane soom eyes from seguchi_thoma and everything went great : ) Excellent seller, A+ and highly recommended.

Kitsune
      [h=1][/h]

20. I was lucky enough to buy 2 wigs from Seguchi_Thoma recently and they arrived perfectly packaged :) I am very happy with this transaction, it was fast and smooth and friendly! thank you <3