1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seguchi_Thoma

Feb 19, 2010

1. I just bought some feet from Seguchi_Thoma. Really sweet to deal with and she also sent me some actual sweeties in the package!!! What can I say, very happy and will not hesitate to buy from or sell to again :)

2. I have bought a Saree from Seguchi_Thoma, which arrived fast. It was a very kind transaction. Thank you so much for the beautyful dress and the friendly communication. :D

3. I bought a very nice EiD dress from her and she was great to deal with. The dress is lovely and I'm very happy.

4. I bought a shirt, wig and shoes from Seguchi and everything is perfect. She shipped fast and I am very impressed with everything. Thank you so much. Great communication too. :) Would buy from again!!

5. I sold a Delf Type2 body to Seguchi_thoma and she was a pleasure to work with!! <3 Thank you!!!

6. I bought a Soom Rosette Fir head from Seguchi_Thoma and it was a great transaction. She let me have a two-part layaway, shipped very quickly when I had finished paying, and packaged everything wonderfully. The sale also included a random wig and two pairs of glass eyes for a very reasonable price, which was wonderful :aheartbea

I'd definitely recommend Seguchi_Thoma as a seller :)

7. I purchased a chain mail shirt and I could not be happier. Perfect transaction from start to finish. Thanks so much, I would buy from you anytime!

8. I bought a top and the transaction was perfect - many thanks!

9. I bought mnf lishe from Seguchi_Thoma, transaction was smooth and the doll arrived quickly and safely . Thank you! ^^

10. I bought a soom doll from Seguchi_Thoma, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

11. I purchased a Rosette Fir from Sekiguchi_Thoma, and could not have been happier with the experience! Communication was prompt and regular, she was amenable to arranging a layaway plan for me, and provided tracking as soon as Fir shipped. Fir arrived in perfect condition, and wrapped incredibly securely. Thank you so much! :D

12. Great seller! :D

I purchased a doll from her. She's fast with communication and shipping and packed everything with good care. The doll arrived as described. I highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you!!

13. I sold a Minifee Sarang head to Seguchi_Thoma and everything about the transaction was a joy. I recommend her highly!

14. @Seguchi_Thoma Sold me a beautiful Minifee Flam head. She kept excellent communication, accommodated my requests for extra photos and extra packaging for safe shipment and shipped very promptly! We had a great transaction! I highly recommend Seguchi_Thoma and would business again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

15. I bought a Fairyland Littlefee Pipi and an Artic Fox faceplate from @Seguchi_Thoma. Excellent communication and the doll was shipped quickly and carefully wrapped. The doll arrived in excellent condition and I am very happy with the transaction. I would definitely do business with Seguchi_Thoma again.

16. I bought a Soom Serin/Rico in bronze skin color from seguchi_thoma and I could not be happier!!! *___*. She was always polite and very fast in her messages. She sent the doll just as appointed and very very well packed too!!!!! I am very happy with this perfect transaction and would not hesitate to do business with her again Thank you so much<3> Thank you so much again for everything! </span>[img src=

17. I bought a minifee NF head from seguchi_thoma, very pleasant transaction, communication was great, postage was quick, head was packaged brilliantly. 10/10 seller. Highly recommended buying from them.

18. I bought a MNF-size dress from Seguchi_Thoma, and it was a great transaction. Shipping was prompt, the dress was very well packaged and it looks gorgeous on my girl. I would be happy to buy from her again.