1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for seijikat

Jun 3, 2008

1. I purchased a Dollheart fer from seijikat and am very pleased with the transaction. Communication was excellent, and she was willing to hold the item for me while I was out of town! Item arrived well packaged and in brand new condition. Thanks so much!

2. seijikat bought some accessories from me~
      everything went smooth and perfect!
      great buyer!!

3. Seijikat bought a sweater from me. It was a great transaction, she paid super fast and was really nice. Highly recommend as a buyer!

4. Sold sadol pants to Seijikat. She was easy to work with; she paid fast, replied my pms friendly, and let me know when items arrived.
      Thanks for doing business with me!

5. Seijikat purchased a tibetan wool wig by Sewaddictd from me.
      Communication was great, payment prompt and I was notified as soon as she received the package.

Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction. :) -Nikki

6. Seijikat bought a pair of eyes from me -- paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived! Great buyer~ thank you!! :D

7. Purchase a shirt for my boys from seijikat let me know when she sent it out and it arrive very quick and pack very nicely thank you ^^

8. seijikat made a purchase at my show. Transaction was perfect - fast payment and great communication. Always welcome back ^_^

9. I bought a Mustard Sweater for MSD from seijikat and the transaction was very good! Awesome communication and the item is cute!! Exactly as described, and in a very good condition! Thank you so much, seijikat! Highly recommended seller and 100% positive feeback!!

10. Bought a purple Sadol shirt from Seijikat. Everything went smoothly, good seller.

11. Bought a Soom Dolomi outfit from Seijikat. Excellent seller, was very quick in responding to my messages and sent out the item very quickly! I am very pleased ^^ Thank you so much!~

12. I purchased a jacket and pants from Seiji and she was great to deal with! Fantastic communication, everything was packaged well and shipped promptly! :)

Thank you!

13. Seijikat bought some outfits off me, transaction was perfect! Thanks again! :D

14. I purchased some Mystic Urethane eyes from seijikat. GREAT communication, SAFE packaging, FAST shipping, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :dance :cheer What more could a member ask for?! :lol: HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :fangirl:

Thanks SO much, J! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

15. Seijikat just bought a pair of Silver eyes from me, and it couldn't have been a faster, more friendly, or more successful transaction! It was really a pleasure to do business with seijikat, and I hope our paths cross again soon. :aheartbea

16. Bought a wig from seijikat. Very smooth, speedy transaction! Thanks!

17. I bought a pair of eyes from seijikat. The communication is friendly and swiftly. The shipping is fast too. Definitely recommend her as a seller ! ^^

18. I bought Soom Dolomi from seijikat. She was super-nice and friendly, let me work out a layaway, was very understanding of my circumstances that led to some special requests on my part. The doll was packed so perfectly when it arrived: Soom themselves couldn't have done better! All the original paperwork and packaging was there. The doll itself was in perfect, absolutely new condition. I am very pleased with the whole transaction and deeply thankful to seijikat!

19. seijikat bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was simple and easy. :) The buyer was prompt, great in communication and notified me immediately upon the item's arrival.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

20. Great buyer! quick payment and let me know when it arrived safe and sound :)