1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for seijikat

Jun 3, 2008

1. Sold a wig for seijikat
      Flawless transaction
      Fast payment and pm
      Couldn't be happier :)

2. seijikat purchased a couple items from my shop, paid quickly and had great communication. A+! Thanks! ^^

3. Seijikat purchased a shirt from me and the transaction went perfectly. Payed quickly and was super easy to communicate with. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

4. Sold a body to Seijikat. She was easy to work with; she paid fast, replied my pms friendly, and let me know when items arrived.
      Thanks for doing business with me!

5. seijikat commissioned me for Alain's face-up.Excellent transaction and communication was great. :D thank you!

6. I bought a Delf El from seijikat. Wonderful seller to work with! She answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly, and was always friendly. She shipped the doll when she said she would, and he arrived safely and very well packed. I couldn't be happier, thanks so much!

7. I bought a Keny/Slit skull accessory from sejikat. The transaction went very smoothly and the item arrived in great condition.

Thank you very much!

8. seijikat bought from me a Rosen Lied outfit. She paid quickly, very quickly :)
      The comunication has been perfect, she's very friendly and polite. She let me know when the envelope arrive to her house, and this is very important to me. I would repeat like buyer or seller in the future.

Thank you very much for a great transaction!!

9. I sold a body to seijikat. It was a great and perfect transaction. I highly recommend her. Thank you very much!

10. Positive Feedback :thumbup
      Seijikat bought an IOS doll from me. There were some delays from my side, but she was very understanding and patient :) Moreover, she let me know when the package arrive! She is definitely an excellent buyer, highly recommended :)