1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seikatsubei

Jan 14, 2009

1. seikatsubei bought a shirt from me. Quick payment. Great buyer!

2. seikatsubei bought a hound sized jeans from me and everything was perfect transection went really well and she even told me when it arrive thxs so much :)

3. I bought a pink MSD carrier from seikatsubei. She was very quick to reply to PMs and polite. Great communication and fast shipping! Thank you for the sweet little hanger as well, I love it! And the case was exactly what I was looking for. Packaging was well done. Thank you again!

:thumbupGreat seller:thumbup

4. seikatsubei is a really person to deal with. we didn't have any problems with communication. she is really good buyer! i sold her the oriental tea set and she informed me when they arrived. ^^ i'd recommend her to anyone, anytime! ^^

and i am so happy that she's happy with them! ^^ thanks!!!

5. seikatsubei bought some SD clothes from me.
      She paid pretty quick, and let me know when her items arrived.
      She was very pleasant to deal with... I would buy from her again!
      Thank you!

6. seikatsubei bought some clothing and accessories from me and was absolutely and wonderfully pleasant throughout the whole transaction :'D!!
      Would love to do business with her again!!

7. Purchased an adorable pair of sandals from Seikatsubei and couldn't ask for a better transaction. Great buy, shipped quickly too! She gets five stars from me!

8. Seikatsubei bought a Puki from me and she paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thanks!

9. seikatsubei bought a Custom house doll from me and it was a perfect overseas transaction: very good communication, quick payment and Pm-me when doll arrived . She's a very friendly person !
      Thanks to you ^^

10. seikatsubei commissioned a faceup from me for her Charisma lilac demon. She was wonderful to work with every step of the way. Excellent communications and prompt payment. It was fun working with her - thanks!

11. bought weylin head from me, payment and communation is a blast, would love to do business again :)

12. seikatsubei commissioned a faceup from me for her Weylin. She's great to deal with - super communications and prompt payment. A pleasure to do business with!

13. Perfect transaction with seikatsubei who purchased a doll from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An A+ buyer. Thank you!

14. I sold a doll to seikatsubei. Great communication and very friendly!! Quick payment.

15. seikatsubei and I did a trade of our Anthro cuties... she mailed mine out IMMEDIATELY, and packed her super well. She also included a few extra's and a REALLY cute postcard that said "Here I Am!!!" (It was a totally adorable little unexpected touch that made me smile for hours).

I highly reccomend her to others.

16. .

#36 l33tprincess, May 9, 2009
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    17. I bought a charisma demon and a espree from her! Wonderful communicaton! Wonderful quick replies! Wonderful fast and safe shipping! I love my two new giirls!!!!!!! Thank you!

18. Had a great transaction with Nikki, she commissioned me to give her Sabik Elf a faceup, and tiny fangs, and also tiny claws on his hands and feet. Communication was excellent and she was very helpful in giving alot of info on what she wanted.
      Thanks so much, and if you ever need work done again don't hesitate to let me know!

19. Purchased a doll from me! Paid super fast and was super friendly over the PM. Would sell/buy/trade with again! :)

20. seikatsubei bought a couple of tibetan lambskin wigs from me - great transaction frm start to finish!