1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seikatsubei

Jan 14, 2009

1. Traded my TF limited Denis with Seikatsubei's F-18 sunlight.
      The trade went really well, she is nice, patience, and is very nice to talk with. The item arrived fast and it was well packaged. She also included a nice note in it (thank you~).

2. I purchased an Akando from seikatsubie. The transaction was flawless, she even included a very generous gift :) Thanks again!

3. Seikatsubei purchased an outfit I made, a hat and a pair of Dollmore stockings. She was quick with communication at all points during the transaction, paid quickly, and left feedback as soon as they arrived. A model buyer, I would happily work with her again.

4. Seikatsubei trade her sd13 body for my vintage ai odree. It was such a pleasant transaction, perfect communication. The box was well protected and the body was too.
      It was such a pleasure deal with her.

5. I did a trade with seikatsubei for a lovely Volks Heath head! seikatsubei was very friendly and fast in all her pms and Heath arrived quickly and safely (nicely packed) with a very cute little note inside. I love him! I would recommend seikatsubei to anyone! Thanks for the excellent trade! :fangirl:

6. seikatsubei has had 2 seperate transactions buying eyes from me, both were super smooth and pleasant, shes an awesome buyer, pays fast and has excellent communication.
      Thanks so much :)

7. Seikatsubei Bought a pair of glass eyes from me, She paid super quick! Such an awsome buyer, & I highly reccommend her here in the Marketplace!!! :D:D:D

8. Just got in my Pipos Ringo that I bought from Seikatubei! Communication was wonderful over the whole layaway, and he was shipped out quickly and packaged perfect. Thanks!

9. I purchased a Volks MSD Nasia from Seikatsubei and everything went awesomely! She's very pleasant to deal with with fast and friendly communication. Nasia arrived perfectly and as described. (Including a cute little note!)

Thank you, Seikatsubei! :D

10. Seikatsubei purchased a pair of my starry glass eyes and she was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly, great communication and super fast payment, I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat.

:clover I'm so happy that you're pleased with your eyes! ^^ Thankies! :clover

11. I did a trade with seikatsubei. It was great and I can't be happier. I've been secretly pining for a black Aku for a while and she had one. She's a very sweet girl and was great to talk with too. I'd do business with her again anytime. Thanks again seikatsubei! I absolutely love Aku.

12. seikatsubei bought a doll from me and everything went perfect! She was in good communication, sent payment quickly and was very nice in PMs! Great buyer! Have fun with Dillui!! ^^

13. Traded my chiwoo and mnf woosoo heads, plus a bunch of clothes for an Elfdoll K. He arrived quickly and is in great condition! I love him to bits <3 I definitely recommend her. :) Thank you for allowing me to adopt this lovely boy.

14. seikatsubei bought a leather jacket from me. She was just wonderful to work with!!! She was super friendly, and super fast!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! :)

15. I did a trade with seikatsubei . The doll arrived quickly, safely and in just as described. seikatsubei is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would definately recommend dealing with her! Thanks again :)

16. Excellent transaction with seikatsubei who purchased a doll body from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An A+ transaction. :aheartbea

17. Bought small items and clothes ffrom seikatsubei. She recalled items I wanted earlier that were on hold, and we got them added in successfully. Great communication, items arrived in great shape vey promptly, well-packed.
      Recommended!

18. Bought an outfit from seikatsubei. Fast shipping and great communication. She help the item for me and was really understanding <3 Thank you for the smooth transaction X3

19. Had another great commission transaction with Nikki! She commissioned me to repair the hooks on two pair of feet and do two faceups- 1 for a Vega and 1 for Sera. She kept great communication throughout and paid very quickly at completion! thanks again!:smallcake

20. I did a second trade with seikatsubei which was awesome! She's a great seller/trader here on DoA! Very communicative and friendly. I got my Puki in the condition that she listed him as and he was shipped out very quickly. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again for the trade. :fangirl: