1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seimei_Aoyagi

Nov 30, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback here :)
      Thank you :lol:

2. Seimei_Aoyagi commissioned me for several faceups and tattoos. She is lovely to deal with! :aheartbea
      Very good and fast communication and prompt payment!
      Could highly recommend her! :)

3. I bought a wig from Seimei_Aoyagi. It ended up too big on the head it was intended for, but that was my fault for not asking. It's GORGEOUS anyhow and will suit a future doll perfectly! ♥
      The transaction and communication were great, and shipping was incredibly fast. Glad to do business with you! :3

4. I ordered a long black wig from Seimei_Aoyagi and it arrived in perfect condition despite some shipping damage. It looks beautiful on my girl and I'm really excited!
      Shipping was quick and she was a pleasure to do business with and would gladly buy from her again!

5. Seimei_Aoyagi bought some outfits from me, payment was fast, good communication and Seimei_Aoyagi let me know when the outfits arrived.

Thank you so much for all!! :D

6. I bought Iplehouse Arvid from Seimei Aoyagi and I have to say: wow! thank you for this beautiful guy. Very friendly user, perfect transaction and he arrived very fast. Thank you! My Iple Eva loves him - an me too