1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SeiNove

Dec 25, 2020

1. Hi! If we've had any transactions, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback here :D

Thank you:blush!

2. I bought a wig from Seinove , they were great with communication and shipped the wig off the same day I paid them. I highly recommend them, and wouldn't mind doing business with them any time.ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

3. :chibi:daisy <3 Positive feedback <3:daisy:chibi

I purchased a lovely licht blond wig from Seinove.
      The transaction was wonderful and Seinove packaged the wig up very carefully and shipped it very quickly and it was exactly as described<3 .
      I highly recommend Seinove as a seller and i would be happy to buy from them again :) .

Thank you so much Seinove :hug:.

4. :cake::chocoheart :pcupcake Positive feedback :bcupcake:chocoheart :cake:

I purchased a second wig from the wonderful Seinove and everything was perfect , Seinove shipped very quickly and the wig was very well packaged and is beautiful.
      Seinove was even kind enough to include a extra :love!
      I highly recommend Seinove as a AMAZING seller :D

5. I bought a cat headband from Seinove. Transaction was quick and pleasant. Package arrived safely. Would love to do business with them again.

6. I bought a Midnight Circus SD13 boy outfit from Seinove. They were very quick to respond to DMs and was very friendly. The package arrived safely and the outfit was in perfect condition. I’d love to do business with them again. ^_^

7. I bought a Doll M.Art wig from Seinove. The wig was shipped quickly and arrived carefully packaged. I would recommend Seinove as a seller.

8. I bought an outfit from Seinove for my gang and it arrived quickly, was well-packed and exactly as described. 'Excellent transaction all around.

9. I bought a Volks body from SeiNove
      Nice comunication, the body and the box were carefully packed :3nodding:. I totally recommend SeiNove as seller and will not hesitate to buy from them.
      Thank you so much for the nice transaction :thumbup

10. I purchased an outfit set from SeiNove and had a wonderful transaction. Communication was fast and clear. They shipped the item out very fast and it arrived perfectly as described. Would highly recommend as a seller. :)

11. I bought a batch of wig oil from SeiNove. Communication was fast and friendly and my bottles arrived well package and shipped out super quick. I would not hesitate to buy from SeiNove again. :)

12. :bcupcake:cake::chocoheartPositive feedback:bcupcake:whitetruffle :pcupcake

I purchased a lovely kimono from Seinove.
      The transaction was perfect as always and
      I highly recommend Seinove as a seller and I would be happy to buy from them again :) .

13. I purchased a couple eyes and a kimono from Sei. They were communicative, kind and fast when shipping. The parcel arrived fast and it was well packed.

100% recommended seller!

14. I bought a pair of eyes from SeiNove and everything went perfectly!
      They were kind throughout the deal and even graciously (and quickly) accepted my request on taking another picture at a different angle of the item.
      The item was packaged well, shipped promptly and arrived in perfect shape.
      Would definitely recommend to anyone! :D

15. I had a great transaction with @SeiNove. Great communication and quick shipping. Item was well packaged. Thank you.

16. I bought a wig from SeiNove and everything went perfectly! Quick to respond and quick to ship. The wig arrived in perfect condition. All around thrilled with this transaction and would happily purchase from them again:)

17. I bought 2 sets of ws moonpath ears -dragon and mermaid from SeiNove .
      shipping was super fast and it was a very fast and easy transaction,
      A+

18. Bought a pair of moonpath angel wings from Seinove. Communication and shipping were both super fast and they were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend! :)

19. Great transaction with Seinove. I purchased resin handcuffs, and they packaged them super securely for me, and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!!

20. Wonderful transaction with SeiNove. I bought a crow staff. Shipping was fast and it arrived extremely well package, in perfect condition. Thank you so much for a great deal!