1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seket

Jul 9, 2009

1. I finally took part in some market place activities and I plan on continuing so here is my feedback thread :)

For Buyers:
      Hopefully I performed to your expectations or better, if not and there is some sort of issue please try and get in touch with me first so we can track down your package and then if you are still dissatisfied I will understand negative/poor/unsatisfied feedback :aheartbea Thank you~!

For Sellers:
      As always I will reply to your feedback first then be sure to PM you as well so you know I received the package in one piece :aheartbea As always thank you all so much for speedy service and open friendly lines of communication :)

Now on to the feedback~! :lol:

2. I did two faceups for seket. She was very polite and friendly to work with, she let me know when she shipped and when she received the heads. Thank you very much I hope you enjoy their faceups ^^

3. Seket purchased an outfit from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment arrived instantly. There was a mix up with the shipping address but she did receive the item, just a little late. All in all it was a satisfactory transaction.
      Thanks again,
      -Am

4. seket ordered a dollheart hoodie and arm warmers from me! She was very kind and quick to communicate! Will gladly work with Seket again!

5. I sold a Minimee body to Seket and she was wonderful to work with :) She paid quickly, kept excellent communication and was very sweet throughout the entire transaction. I would do business again with her anytime! =)

6. Seket paid quickly and let me know as soon as the item arrived. Thank you, and hope you enjoy the shoes! ^^

7. I had an amazing transaction with Seket. (XD)

She paid fast, and was great with communication. She was definitely awesome to work with. I'd gladly work with her again. She's so much fun!

8. Seket bought some items from me, brilliant buyer with prompt payment. Thank you!

9. Seket bought a DG doll body from me. She was absolutely fantasic in keeping up communication and all payments were very prompt :)

I would glady do business with her again! ^_________^

~Ari

10. Seket purchased some sneakers from me and she was a great person to deal with! Very sweet person! Thanks so much for a great transaction!

11. Seket is the best! She helped me out when the wrong package was sent. She's incredibly awesome and sweet and kind. I would love to do business with her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much!

12. Sold a customized handmade furwig to seket. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

13. Very sweet and enthusiastic buyer; i sold her a pair of pants, and she was lovely throughout and kindly let me know when they arrived. It was a pleasure; thanks again!

14. Seket commissioned me to paint two of her minimees. Always friendly, great communication, and fast payment. Thanks!

15. Seket revently bought 3 pairs of shoes from me. Was a wonderful buyer, paid fast, was very friendly and easy to communicate with. Thanks so much!

16. Seket bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment ,thanks!

17. Seket bought some eyes from me. Great communicator and fast payment. A real pleasure. Hope I can see some pics of your boy! :)

18. Seket bought a wig from me and I couldn't be happier :) A lovely person to deal with, nice and fun communication, fast payment... I do really recommend her for any transaction!

Thank you very much for everything! :aheartbea

19. I sold a Unidoll Real Body to seket. She is the best buyer I have met. She replied fast, and she is accessible to reason. During the shipping a incredible accident happened so one ankle of him was chipped. It was such a shock to hear that, but she didn't blame me at all..>-<

I would to purchase/sell from/to her again, with no doubt. Thanks you sweetheart!

20. seket bought a belt and bag from me and had excellent communication the whole time. She paid promptly and was very kind and sweet! She also let me know when the items arrived :)
      Thanks so much and enjoy your items! :goldstar