1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sekhmet67

Nov 15, 2008

1. Please leave feedback if you have had a transaction with me!

I will edit this later to have a link to my ebay feedback.

2. sekhmet67 bought one of my necklaces for her boy. It was a very nice transaction and I hope to do business with her again!

Thanks so much!

3. Sekhmet67 purchased some puki wigs from me, and it was a great transaction. Very good communication, swift payment, and let me know when it got there safely! A wonderful transaction, and I would definitely recommend her!

4. sekhmet67 participated in my GO. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

5. sekhmet67 bought a Puki faceplate from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Kept excellent communication and paid me quickly.

Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

6. sekhmet67 bought one of my Puki wigs! The transaction went great! excellent communication and quick payment! ^_^

7. sekhmet67 purchased Puki cupid outfit from me. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you for a pleasant transaction =^_^=

8. Sekhmet67 participated in my local Luts GO and was great to work with. She was a great communicator and paid quickly. I would certainly be happy to work with her again. :hamster:

9. Sekhmet67 was a shining star in my 3rd Migidoll group order. The whole thing went great with all participants but she went the extra mile to volunteer to wait for a missing head. Thanks so much for making this order greater than great! :aheartbea

10. sekhmet67 bought some eyes from me somewhat recently.
      I could not have asked for a better transaction.
      She was patient with my retarded butt, as well as quick with communication.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

11. sekhmet partipated in my heliot group order excellant partipant! :)

12. Sekhmet67 participated in my second Migidoll group order and everything went wonderfully well. Communication was perfect and payments were prompt. :) A great transaction all around~

:bcake Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :bcake

13. sekhmet67 took part in my Chrom split order and everything went perfectly.

Fast payment, excellent communication, very friendly, a real pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much <3

14. sekhmet67 purchased a UD Jace head from me and the transaction was terrific! She sent payment very quickly and let me know when he arrived! Thanks again! And I hope you enjoy him! <3

15. sekhmet67 purchased a royal gray leekeworld wig from me. The transaction could not have gone more smoothly! She sent payment quickly and had great communication! Thanks so much!!

16. sekhmet67 recently purchased a YOSD outfit from me. The transaction was absolutely flawless and she was wonderful to work with. Communication great, payment lightning fast... totally recommend!

17. I sold an usagihime wig to sekhmet67. :) Fast payment, good communication, an all-around fantastic and smooth transaction! Would recommend! Thanks again~

18. sekhmet67 participated in a Crobidoll GO I ran. She was quick to pay and let me know when her item arrived. :) Would definitely love to have her again, thank you!