Feedback for Selenka

Nov 19, 2014

1. Hello! This is my feedback thread. :)
      If you had a deal with me, please write about it here.

2. Commissioned a couple face-up from Selenka some time ago. She was super friendly and did the faceup quickly and professionally.
      Later I had purchased some outfits from her. Everything arrived quickly and as pictured.
      I have nothing to worry about when making business with her :) So I would definitely recommend her as great face-up artist and good seller)))

3. I have four dolls with face-up by Selenka. I love her technique, and she always does exactly what I order.
      Highly recommended.

4. Selenka painted two of my guys. Perfect work, great communication during the whole process, very thoughtful analysis of requirements.
      Thanks a lot!

5. I did a trade with Selenka, my Volks Midori head for her Fairyland Nanuri 12 A - which she had modded and faceuped herself. She was just lovely through the whole transaction, I loved dealing with her. The head arrived safely, very well packed, and with eyes and a wig and beautiful postcards of her work. The faceup and mod work is gorgeous, I love it. A+++

Thank you!!

6. Thank you so much for a fine make-up to my dolls of soom Saiph, Soom Aphan + blush body Fantasy Adamelli Girl!
      Very high-quality and beautiful work, it is like to me. I recommend all this great master!

Also I want to tell thanks for the interesting order of a suit стимпанк!
      I derived pleasure to work with Selenka. :aheartbea

7. I have two dolls with make-up by Selenka: SOOM Amber and SOOM Topaz.
      They are magnificent! I recommend Selenka.

8. I've just got a face-up and color matching by Selenka for my Unoa Ange faceplate. Face-up is wonderful and the face now perfectly suits the body! Selenka remarkably and enthusiastically performed her job, very accurately got into the character's image!
      I will be happy to have business with this Artist again :)