1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seliah

May 19, 2009

1. If you have any business with me, please use this thread for feedback.
      Any opinion will be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you! :)

2. Seliah purchased a unicorn crown from and couldn't have been better. Great communication, fast payment, and very friendly! Definitely recommended :)

3. I recently completed a commission for Seliah and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. Seliah was an absolute joy to deal with from start to finish!

4. Seliah participated in my Lelouch MNM order. Payment was prompt and the transaction was great. Thank you!

5. seliah bought some glasses from me^^
      She is a very nice person to deal with=)
      friendly and payed fast.

I`m very pleased to make business with her^^
      Thanks very much again!

6. Seliah bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. My first customer from Russia. A pleasure to do business with.

7. Seliah has become a frequent and favorite customer. Most recently she commissioned several pairs of trousers and the transaction went beautifully. Payment was very fast and communications were prompt and very friendly. Seliah is always wonderful to work with!

8. Seliah purchased a doll from me on layaway. She's a dream to sell to- paid on time, tons of communication, and very understanding when I was undergoing some internet issues. I would sell to her any day of the week!

9. Seliah purchased a hairpin from me and couldn't have been better. Very patient, great communication, fast payment. Highly recommended!

10. Seliah purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She was very nice to communicate, fast payment and everything went smoothly and pleasantly. Thank you so much ^ ^

11. seliah bought a doll from me on layaway and she was a wonderful person to deal with. ^^
      Always paid on time and she even finished layaway sooner than our agreement. The communication is also smooth from start to finish.
      Thank you very much for this flawless transaction! :XD:

12. Seliah is a PERFECT buyer! She purchased a doll from me on lay-a-way and always paid exactly as she said she would - and even paid earlier!!! :D Very good communicator with friendly emails. Just really lovely to deal with. Even though I did not charge her PP fees she split them with me!!! :aheartbea She let me know immediately when the doll arrived which I also so much appreciated. I could not have asked for my precious boy to go to a better home. She has my highest recommendation.

Thank you so much Anastasia! :aheartbea

13. Seliah purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. Another excellent transation. I enjoy the pics of your boy very much. Thank you ^ ^

14. Seliah bought a pair of urethane AISU2 eyes from me. She was very friendly and communicative. Plus her payment was really fast! ^^ :aheartbea
      Thanks for this pleasant transaction~ :D

15. I sold Seliah some shoes. Very friendly and fast with all communication. Payment was sent quickly and I was notified as soon as the shoes arrived. I would happily recommend and would love to sell to again. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :thumbup

16. I bougth clothes from Seliah. The communication was friendly and fast. She mailed me when she sent the package out. Thank you very much for this transaction. ^^

17. I bought a corset from Seliah, communication was good and the item was well-packaged. Thank you!

18. I purchased a beautiful MSD outfit from Seliah~~ I'm very happy with the item and highly recommend Seliah as a seller :)

19. I bought Seliah's Dollbakery silver eyes. The transaction went smoothly and the eyes arrived quickly. Would love to do business again. Thank you

20. Bought Soom Sard body from @seliah - lovely to work with (helpful sorting out shipping choices); great communication and follow up. The doll - unstrung - was very carefully wrapped and protected. Thank you! Very highly recommended! ^^