1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Selurnis

Nov 6, 2006

1. Hi. This is my DoA feedback thread. You can find more feedback for me on eBay also by looking up my username (Selurnis).

I've been selling some things here and there; sold a few dollfies of mine, and I do group orders.

Please note that I always do my best to keep everyone satisfied. If at any point you have a concern, please contact me first before leaving negative feedback, as I will always do what I can to work things out for all parties involved.

Thank you~!

2. I was in a Tensiya group order that was held by Selurnis, and everything went smoothly! I highly recommend Selurnis. Thanks again for everything!

3. I was in a group order for Dollmore everything was excellent :)

4. I bought a beautiful SD/MSD pendant from Selurnis a few weeks ago. The transaction went very smoothly, and the communication between Selurnis and myself was great. A-class seller :)

5. I was also a part of the recent Tensiya group order that Selurnis ran and it went perfectly! Thank you!

6. I bought a beautiful necklace for my doll from Selurnis. Thanks!!

Carolyn

7. I bought a pendant from Selurnis, and it was a great transaction.Many thanks!

8. It was so easy to work with her! Wonderful seller and I would deffinetly buy from her again! :D

9. Ordered some jewelry from Selurnis. It came very quickly and in perfect condition. The jewelry is beautiful and the communication was great! Would definitely do business again!

Thanks!

Gail

10. I bought a chocker from Selurnis, and it's really beautiful and very well made. Great communication and fast shipping, thank you so much ^^.

11. Selurnis purchased a head from me with layaway. She kept in contact the entire time and the transaction went smoothly. I would not hesitate to do business (or layaway) with her again. :) Thank-you for a pleasant marketplace experience!

12. Selurnis was great doing business with, she bought my AES head from me and the payment was quick and communication was awesome. I would most definitely do business with her again!

13. Selurnis bought a head from me. I was paid nearly instantly and communication was wonderful (and so friendly!). I would love to do business again sometime. :)

14. I bought a Soom Sabik and the whole process went extremely well. Full disclosure on the condition and he is a wonderful boy. Very excellent communication which I really appreciate. Thanks!

15. I bought two mini books and a pillow from Selurnis! Very pleasant and quick to ship, highly recommended!

16. I bought some cute furniture from Selurnis.Fast shipping,good communication.The furniture is in good shape and well made.Highly recommended. :)

17. I purchased an SD-decorated wallet from Selurnis and was quite pleased overall with the transaction. She made an accommodation for me, and was prompt in communication and shipping. Would purchase from again.

18. Did a trade with Selurnis that went very nicely, and smoothly! Would definately do another! Thank you!

19. Ordered a few bits of MSD clothing from Selurnis- items were very well made, came packed nice and tight, quickly and with no problems! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

20. I sold Selurnis 2 pairs of eyes -- she was altogether awesome to deal with -- highly recommended :) :) :)