1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sephora

Nov 13, 2007

1. Heya!

Post here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thanks!
      ~Sephora

2. Wonderful customer w/ fast pay and great communication.

3. Sephora commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! She shipped to me quickly, was in good communication and was very nice to work with. Thanks!

4. I bought a DIM body from Sephora and everything was great!!!! She's a doll!!! (heeheehee!!)

Az

5. Sephora and I traded clothes. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you again!

6. Sephora signed on for my sixth Luts group order and everything was simply superb! :D Great communication and quick payments! A lovely transaction from start to finish~

:clover Thankies!! :clover

7. I sold a fur wig to Sephora and the transaction was perfect! Our communication was delightful, and she sent the payment very quickly and informed me of the arrival. Thank you again! ^_^

8. [SIZE="-10"]Another wonderful transaction with Sephora!! :D She was a participant in my ninth Fairyland group order and was just as lovely to work with this time around as she was before~

:aheartbea Thank you for another pleasant transaction!! :aheartbea
      [/SIZE]

9. I did some work for Sephora and she was pleasant during the whole process and paid swiftly!

10. Another four wigs sold to Sephora, and another perfect transaction! It's always a pleasure to do business with her. ^_^

11. I just painted two heads for Sephora and she was an absolute dream to work with. She had a good, clear mental image of what her characters looked like, but she gave me the great gift of letting me play with it a bit. As an artist, that's something I truly appreciate! On top of all of that, she sent her heads promptly, communicated wonderfully, and paid promptly, too. I highly recommend her as a commissioning customer. She's fantastic.

12. I did a large restoration for Sephora and she was very patient the whole time. Paid promptly!

13. Sephora purchased my Soom Tan Aphan. It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. Excellent communication, friendly and easy to work with during our transaction. Everything was amazing! Thanks again! :chocoheart

14. Sephora bought a pair of SD jeans from me. Payment was prompt, as was communication. I'd love to do business with her again!

15. Sephora was in my small Soom GO.
      she was really patient with me for the long long waiting period.
      i'm happy to have her in my GO :)

16. I was priviledged to get to paint for Sephora again recently. I love that she has strong ideas of her characters, but she also allows me to play as an artist--it makes painting for her a true treat! She's also a great communicator who provides wonderful references. She pays promptly, and she always lets me know when her heads are safely home. I HIGHLY recommend working with her!

17. Sephora bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.

18. Great buyer !!! Fast payment ! Thanks a lot ! A++++++++I sold three outfits to Sephora.Our communication was delightful, and she informed me of the arrival.

19. I sold a Withdoll head to Sephora; she was prompt and polite with communication and very agreeable about shipping times, etc. Thanks again!

20. Sephora bought a doll head from me. Communication is great, the transaction went smoothly and payment paid super quickly. I would definitely recommend doing transaction with her :D