1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seraphicdolls

Sep 24, 2017

1. My feedback thread! :blush

Please leave your feedback on our transactions below. Thank you!

2. I sold a Volks outfit to seraphicdolls. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the outfit arrived. I would welcome the chance to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thank you very much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

3. I sold to seraphicdolls popovy wig. It was very good deal. Super communication and fast payment. Very pleasant feelings from seraphicdolls .

4. I sold a lot of 3 outfits to seraphicdolls, and it was a very pleasant and easy transaction. Thank you again <3

5. I sold my One-Off Suigintou to seraphicdolls. She is wonderful and easy to communicate with. Was prompt with payment and let me know when the doll arrived. I would highly recommend her. Thank You :chibi

6. seraphicdolls bought a set of SD17 boy cloth from me and everything went perfectly! They are very nice to talked to, prompt payment and also let me know when clothes are arrived safely! I would 100% recommoned them! Thank you!

7. Sold seraphicdolls a lot of clothing, wigs, and accessories. Transaction was pleasant and easy from beginning to end. Would gladly transact with her again. Thanks so much!

:pcupcake

8. I sold seraphicdolls a Volks Ernest one-off! It was a very pleasant transaction, she was a quick and friendly communicator and let me know as soon as he arrived. Thank you again!!

9. I sold seraphicdolls a Volks YoSD White Rabbit one-off. It was wonderful transaction and I'd definitely do business with her again. Thank you and enjoy!

10. :goldstarPOSITIVE FEEDBACK:goldstar

I traded VOLKS proxy services to @seraphicdolls in exchange for a VOLKS DDW-01D in Passion Red.
      Her messages are always very polite and super sweet. She packaged the wig extremely well and even added in some cute bows and stickers too!
      I highly recommend her:3nodding:

11. seraphicsdolls purchased Volks Yugiri body from me. PERFECT BUYER.
      Great communication, fast payment, and super kind :aheartbea Highly recommend
      Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!

12. First of all very positive feedback 10/10 perfect transaction as me as seller. She purchased my popovy doll with extras in full, even was patient when payment was on hold for a couple hours. She let me know when doll arrived and overall a sweet human being ♥️❣️✨ definitely sell to her again.

13. Positive Transaction with @seraphicdolls
      The transaction was polite and hassle free, payment was made swiftly too!
      She lets me known when the parcel arrives too.

Thank you for purchasing

14. :aheartbea Positive Transaction :aheartbea
      Sold my OOAK Little Owl painted by the Popovy Sisters, with some extras to @seraphicdolls . It was a smooth transaction overall, and I hope to work with them again soon :kitty2
      :sumomo:

15. I bought a Volks SDGr Body from seraphicdolls and I am very pleased with it! Great price and amazing communication. They always kept me up to date with what was going in terms of shipping! 5 stars, would purchase again from them! :3nodding:

16. I bought a Volks Lucia head from seraphicdolls and the transaction went very well. The head was well packed and shipped quickly, and in excellent condition. Would happily buy again from them!

17. I bought a Volks SDGrB Tsukasa from seraphicdolls and the transaction went super smooth. They were very sweet and provided extra photos when I requested and when they packed the doll. The doll was wrapped really carefully with lots of bubble wrap and shipped super fast. They also included a lot of stickers in the box and some candy! Very cute and nice detail :whee:
      I recommend them as a seller 100%! <3

18. Bought a dress from seraphicdolls and had a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Very kind and quick with communication and the dress was wrapped with so much care..! Would definitely recommend them as a seller and would buy from them again in a heartbeat. :love

19. Seraphicdolls sold me a doll. Such a pleasant, smooth transaction. She's the combination of professional and friendly you'd want in a seller. Shipped promptly with lots of care and protection. She even added some cute trinkets with the doll. Would happily transact with Seraphicdolls again. Many thanks!

:cake:

20. I bought volks lucia head from Seraphicdoll. It was a great smooth experience. The head was very well packed and arrived safe.