Feedback for seraphicdolls

Sep 24, 2017

1. My feedback thread! :blush

Please leave your feedback on our transactions below. Thank you!

2. I sold a Volks outfit to seraphicdolls. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the outfit arrived. I would welcome the chance to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thank you very much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

3. I sold to seraphicdolls popovy wig. It was very good deal. Super communication and fast payment. Very pleasant feelings from seraphicdolls .

4. I sold a lot of 3 outfits to seraphicdolls, and it was a very pleasant and easy transaction. Thank you again <3

5. I sold my One-Off Suigintou to seraphicdolls. She is wonderful and easy to communicate with. Was prompt with payment and let me know when the doll arrived. I would highly recommend her. Thank You :chibi

6. seraphicdolls bought a set of SD17 boy cloth from me and everything went perfectly! They are very nice to talked to, prompt payment and also let me know when clothes are arrived safely! I would 100% recommoned them! Thank you!

7. Sold seraphicdolls a lot of clothing, wigs, and accessories. Transaction was pleasant and easy from beginning to end. Would gladly transact with her again. Thanks so much!

:pcupcake

8. I sold seraphicdolls a Volks Ernest one-off! It was a very pleasant transaction, she was a quick and friendly communicator and let me know as soon as he arrived. Thank you again!!

9. I sold seraphicdolls a Volks YoSD White Rabbit one-off. It was wonderful transaction and I'd definitely do business with her again. Thank you and enjoy!