1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seraphina

Feb 3, 2008

1. Seraphina is quickly becoming one of our favorite repeat buyers. All transactions have been wonderful and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!!

2. Seraphina purchased a wig from me. She's a wonderful buyer. :) She paid quickly and was very polite and understanding. I hope to do business with her again sometime in the future.
      Highly recommended!

3. Seraphina bought some items from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

4. Bought a yo sd kimono for me and paid fast and was understanding with my shipping delays. Sorry again and thanks for a great transaction! ^_^

5. Thanks so much for another wonderful transaction! The BEST!!

6. I sold a shirt to seraphina and she was really a pleasure to deal with. she answered pms quickly and was very polite ^^ would deal with again!

7. seraphina bought a LTF outfit from us. One more perfect transaction, as always! ;) Thanks again!!

8. Seraphina bought a necklace from me. Excellent buyer!! Prompt payment and nice communication.
      Thank you.

9. Seraphina is a top notch buyer. Wish all of our transactions were this easy. Thanks again!!

10. Seraphina bought a pukisha set from me. She was wonderful to work with, pleasant and prompt to pay and let me know when she received it. I would not hesitate to work with her again :).

11. Seraphina bought some jeans this time around. Sell with confidence to this buyer. Thanks again!!

12. We love this buyer! Thanks again!!

13. Would absolutely buy from again! <3

14. Seraphina bought a head from me and was very nice to deal with - and paid super fast as well! I would be delighted to buy/sell with her again! Many thanks for a great transaction!

15. Seraphina bought a pair of MSD shoes and socks from me and was a joy to work with! :) She sent payment promptly, was very kind in messages and I wish there were more buyers like her. I would never hesitate to deal with her! ;)

16. i bought a pink lace kimono from Seraphina and everything went great!!!

17. Seraphina is a wonderful seller! They paid super fast, were patient, and very friendly. I highly recommend them!

18. seraphina purchased a dollheart coat from me. She paid super quickly and was very friendly in all her communication ^^. Definitely recommended!

19. I had the pleasure of selling two fur wigs to seraphina. She was quick with payment and fantastic with communicaiton, definitely recommended. Thanks again!

20. I sold my pukifee hamster faceplate to Seraphina. It was a perfect transaction. She paid promptly and her communication was excellent!