1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Serenia

Aug 8, 2007

1. I commissioned Serenia to do a faceup on Justin, my DiM Arno. Communication went smoothly and she did a terrific job in bringing my boy to life, and quickly!

[​IMG]

The terrible lighting in my apartment at the moment does not allow my photo to do him justice. I'll definitely consider her for future faceup work or any other transactions. :3

2. I bought a Switch Milhwa head from Serenia. She was very kind to allow a long layaway of 5 months and was very communicative. The transaction went really smoothly, she shipped the head soon after I paid off the last installment and it came safely packaged. Highly recommended! :D

3. We teaded my volks charlotte and her unon :) shee is polite and kind! Communication was excellent! Highly recommended :3 she is so nice! Thank you !!

4. Serenia is great! Her payment was quick and communication is excellent. Thank you do much for the wonderful transaction!

5. I commissioned Serenia to do a faceup for my Angelsdoll Hyang. Communication was great and she was super sweet the entire time, she finished the faceup very quickly, and it looks incredible. I'd definitely commission her again. Thank you!

[​IMG]

6. Serenia sold me a lovely Switch wig. it arrived super fast and perfect.. A wonderful transaction indeed

7. I bought a leeke wig from Serenia and it is perfect! It was well packaged, and was shipped out promptly. It fits my girl perfectly. Thank you so much I love it! :) A+ Seller!

8. I commissioned a face up for my Iplehouse YID Louis from Serenia. She was pleasant throughout the entire transaction and regularly kept me updated on the progress along with providing me with photo updates. I'm extremely pleased with the face up I paid for as well as her sweetness consistency with communication. She really helped bring my boy to life and followed my instructions exactly. :) I could not be happier with our transaction!

I definitely recommend her as a face up artist!

Thank you so much for your service! ^^

9. I commissioned a faceup for my Dollzone BB Jing from Serenia. She was just a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process and made sure that I was aware of pre-existing damage on his head. She kept me updated on possible shipping delays and her communication was just fantastic. I highly recommend her as an artist.

[​IMG]

Thank you so much!

10. I bought a Leeke wig from Serenia. She was very prompt with answering my PMs and let me know when she shipped the wig out. Perfect and smooth transaction! Thank you!

11. I just commissioned a knitted hat from Serenia. She made and shipped it super quickly and it's absolutely gorgeous! I see no imperfections, it was packaged awesomely (and adorably) and came with a sweet note and washing instructions.
      I would definitely recommend Serenia as a seller.

This hat is definitely...my cup of tea! (ba dum bum!)

12. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I recently commissioned a faceup from Serenia for an Iplehouse JID Asa. Asa is my first and only doll and I was really nervous throughout the whole transaction, but she was very nice, super polite, and explained everything to me carefully. I really love the way my girl looks and I definitely recommend Serenia as an artist! In fact, I feel that she'd be easy to trade with regardless of whether it is in terms of purchases, sales, commissions, or trades!

Thank you so much for your time and patience and niceness! <3

13. Serenia did a faceup for my Volks Tsubaki. Everything was wonderful, great communication, very pleasant to deal with, and of course, my kid looks great! I would totally commission her again. Highly recommended!

14. I commissioned Serenia for two more faceups, this time on my Ninodoll Bada & Volks F-20. A terrific smooth transaction all around, with great communication and in-progress photos and a quick turnaround time. And my boys look wonderful! :D

[​IMG]

Thanks so much once again! <3

15. I commissioned four faceups from Serenia. She was fantastic with communication, quick to ship and the work was wonderful! I would not hesitate to commission her again! ^_^

16. I bought a volks charlotte head from Serenia. fast payment and the doll arrived with very good packing. I'm very glad to deal with Serenia. Thank you so much :)

17. I commissioned Serenia for 3 face ups and could not be happier. She listened to my ramblings about the characters for each of the dolls and then did a brillant job of bringing each one to life. I would not hesitant to commission her again and I would recomend her to my friends!

18. I commissioned Serenia for a face up on my Resinsoul Li. She was wonderful with communication- letting me know how everything worked, answering questions, talking out ideas. Very polite as well. She did an AMAZING job on the face up, followed all my specifications and the job she did is just so beautiful! I would definitely commission her again!

19. I bought an Unoa Marion faceplate from Serenia, it was a very smooth transaction and the plate arrived well-packed. Would gladly do business w/again (:

20. Serenia purchased a Volks Ryoya head from me, and it was a wonderful transaction. She was super friendly, kept right on top of her correspondence and always paid her layaway on time. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. ^_^