1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Serenite

Aug 18, 2008

1. This thread is for anyone who wishes to leave feedback about a transaction with me. Thank you!

2. i traded wig for msd dress. and got commission kimono from Serenite. everything fine! very good and friendly communication. thank you!

3. I bought an SD dress set complete with dress, corset, and pantaloons. The entire process was a dream. Anita was super friendly and very prompt. She shipped immediately and the quality of the item was amazing. I would happily do business with her again and rate this transaction as wonderful. A+~! :aheartbea

Thanks again! :D

4. Serenite made a lot of my dollie clothes and they are just fabulous. best quality, really amazing works. highly recommended

5. I ordered corset with pants from serenite, and I can recommend her clothes. I ordered another one :)

6. Serenite bought a body from me. She was very kind and communication was also great.
      Overall, our deal was very pleased! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!