1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SeriousBunny

Jan 30, 2007

1. SeriousBunny bought a mio jacket from me, and she was a total delight to work with!

2. SeriousBunny ordered two more fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

3. I was commissioned by SeriousBunny to paint her Volks F01. I absolutely loved working on her girl. She was definitely patient and quick to responses. I could not ask for a better transaction.

4. SeriousBunny bought a shirt from me, she was so nice and paid fast! I would definitely do business with her again!

5. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER.
      I bought a pair of Unoa optional hands from SeriousBunny. The transaction went very smooth and with great communication!:) She shipped the item very quickly and it arrived safe and sound, just as pictured. If you're considering purchasing something from SeriousBunny, I would definitely recommend her!:)

6. I really recommend SeriousBunny :)
      She bought a wig from me. she paid really quick and she
      was really sweet to deal with. Great communication.
      Thank you!:whitetruffle

7. SeriousBunny bought a pair of SD shoes from me, paid quickly and was pleasant to deal with. Thanks again for a very smooth transaction!

8. This member participated in a group split for a Volks Full Choice with me, where she bought the head. Communication was prompt with her, and she was very pleasant to work with! I highly recommend doing business with her!

9. I purchased a pair of Unoa hands from SeriousBunny. They arrived quickly and in exactly the condition described. They were packaged perfectly-wrapped securely in bubble wrap inside a sturdy container. An excellent transaction!

10. I bought a wig from SeriousBunny. Communication was fantastic and Item arrived as described, quickly, and packed great. I would love to work with again :) Thank you very much!

11. i sold SeriousBunny a nine9style shirt and the transaction went perfectly, couldnt have been happier.

Thanks a lot!

12. SeriousBunny purchased a wig from me and was the perfect customer! Even though the wig was delayed by snow for weeks, she still insisted we wait it out until the wig arrived :) Great communication and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks again.

13. SeriousBunny bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Communication was nice & payment was promptly sent as well. Thank you so much! :)

14. I had a great transaction with SeriousBunny as a buyer, she sold me a Mio sweater. Communication was good, and she let me know very promptly when the sweater was mailed out. I received it in wonderful condition. I would definitely buy something from SeriousBunny again. ^^

15. Bought a perfect Volks F-03 (Normal Skin) Head from SeriousBunny on a short layaway -- great communication, very quick shipping, and a pleasure to deal with :aheartbea

Would definitely purchase from SeriousBunny again in a heartbeat :) Thanks!

16. I bought a lovely Planetdoll body form SeriousBunny. Communication was great and she sent the body quickly and well-wrapped.

17. I sold items to SeriousBunny. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. SeriousBunny also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

18. i BOUGHT A dOLLMORE NARSHA FROM SeriousBunny. I am so plesed with her, she is brand spanking new, & she accepted my layaway, lovely seller, awsome dolly!;)

19. I sold SeriousBunny a dress - perfect buyer! A+ :) Highly recommended.

20. She bought some clothes from me and was a delight! Good communication and highly recommended as a buyer!

-K