1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seryena

Sep 8, 2009

1. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback here. :)

2. I did a trade with Seryena for her 60 cm female BBB body. Communication was awesome and the item was shipped out quickly and arrived in great condition. Oracle is very happy to have her own body!!!! Thanks Seryena!!!!

3. Seryena purchased a FeePle head from me and was wonderful to deal with! We had a pleasant transaction, communication was superb from their end and payment was instant! I would deal with them again gladly and am very pleased with this transaction.

♥][ Thank you for your purchase!!
      Your business is much appreciated!! ][♥ ​

4. Seryena bought a Popodoll Zihan off me. She paid straight away and was friendly throughout the whole transaction. Even when I had some shipping problems. Would gladly do business with her again!

Thank you very much. :)

5. I sold her my Impldoll Ziv.
      She is very nive and everything went perfect

6. Seryena bought a Chrom head from me. She had great communication and was a pleasure to deal with <3

7. Seryena bought Nephelin dragon legs from me ;)She is very polite, communication was very clear and fast. The payments also occurred quickly and without any problem.was a great deal. :)thank you