1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SeSSiZeLLeR

Nov 8, 2010

1. Hello,

Please leave feedback for transactions with me.

Thank you so much!
      SeSSiZeLLeR-Aysel :aheartbea

2. Aysel bought my flower garden miel, and our transaction went perfectly. She paid right away, and I had no problems shipping to her in Turkey and marking the value down and marking it as a gift to avoid the customs fees. Everything went smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to her again. She's great with communication and was always in touch too. Thanks Aysel!

3. I bought a Lati Yellow head from Aysel and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and wonderful seller, very friendly. I'm very happy!

4. I bought a Lati yellow elf Miel from Aysel. Everything went great. Amazing seller! Communication was easy, shipping was really fast, and overall a really good experience! Again thank you so much! <3

5. I bought two pairs of Mako eyes from SeSSiZeLLeR, and she is a great seller! Super communication, everything was quick and easy and she shipped them out right away! (I just got it this morning)

(Also, I don't know if this is allowed, but she allowed me to purchase some stuff from her etsy store and have it shipped in the same package for no extra cost :) )

Thank you so much Aysel!

6. I purchased a doll from SeSSiZeLLeR. I am very happy with the doll and the whole transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase another doll from her. She was packed well, shipped quickly, and arrived fast.

7. Bought a little head from SeSSiZeLLeR. Everything went really smoothly and she was very prompt and kind in all of her messages. Little head was packed safely and came as described; as new. I´m really glad I get to make business with her and most definetly recommend her! Thanks a bunch sweet Aysel! :D

8. I bought a darling little Lati wig from Aysel. She's wonderful! The communication was great and she shipped really fast. I couldn't be happier! I recommend her highly!

9. I bought a Lati Yellow Little Red Riding Hood Lea from Aysel and I am very pleased with the sale!!! Aysel was incredibly kind to me and answered all of my questions. The communication was wonderful. I received my girl in beautiful condition, well packaged and she even included a beautiful gift outfit made by her. I love it and I love my new girl! Thank you Aysel! I would buy from you again!

10. I bought Lati Yellow Aladdin Coco from her and I am so happy with everything :D. The seller is friendly and helpful, and she shipped Coco really quickly. Excellent communications, and I received some beautiful extras for buying this special girl. Thank you so much, I would buy from you again.

11. I got Lati Yellow Benny from this seller - it is 100 times better than on the photo, and I am very grateful for this little miracle! The baby was packed perfectly, doll was in perfect condition, and the wig - super wig :) Special thanks for the gift - Knitted Knickers. I'm just happy!

The communication was great, amazing seller!

12. I brought a Lati Yellow Bloody Moon Open Eyed Lea fromSeSSiZeLLeR, would do business with again. Thank you! ^^

13. I bought the Lati Yellow Bloody Moon Mystic Eyed Lea head from SeSSiZeLLeR. Everything passed absolutely perfect. The communication was prompt and nice. The shipping was fast enough and non-expensive. And I got a very nice gift with my purchase. Many thanks.

14. I purchased a lovely pink mohair wig and everything went very well. Great communication, speedy shipment and packaged well. Highly recommended !!

15. Now I have my new lati dream-wig (Banya-vampire):)) Thanks to Aysel! I'm so happy now:)) It came to me very quickly and in perfect like-new condition! Best recommendations:))