1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seven-Tan

Jan 18, 2008

1. Seven-Tan commissioned a face-up from me! She was really fun to work with, and I really enjoyed the whole transaction. Great to deal with. Thanks! ♥
    2. Seven-Tan bought my MNF Shiwoo, and it was just a fantastic transaction! I'm so glad my boy went to someone like her. ^^
    3. I sold Seven-Tan a Juri 06. She paid when she said she would and kept in good contact. Would sell to again! :)
    4. Seven-Tan bought my Nanuri 06 modded head and was a perfect customer. I would hesitate to deal with her again. She was a courteous buyer and a quick payer
    5. Seven-Tan did a group order with me and she was a pleasure to communicate with and she sent a speedy payment. ^___^ Will definitely do business with her again ^_____^
    6. Seven-Tan purchased a MNF Shiwoo with me, and paid quickly, and kept in constant contact. She was patient when a shipping mishap took place, and was quick to help me fix it.

Thank you <3 Please enjoy him, he was my first MNF Shiwoo, and than you for the pictures!
    7. [​IMG]I purchased a doll from Seven-Tan and he arrived in wonderful condition and in record time. It was great dealing with her and I would definitely do it again in a heartbeat! ^^