1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Seventh

Aug 21, 2009

1. Please leave your feedback for me here >< :)

2. I actually have done about 4-5 transactions with Seventh before. I have to say that she's one of the nicest person I've ever done business with. [both seller and buyer] I highly recommend Seventh to anyone ;)!!!!!

3. Seventh bought a pair of zouks from me a while back, and it was an excellent transaction! Great communication and a quick payment. Thanks so much again! :D

4. Seventh was commission the roses jewelry from me.
      She is very friendly buyer and make very fast payment.
      The transaction with her is smooth and perfect. ^^

5. Seventh bought an Irvin default Wig from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Great buyer and a fast payment!

6. Seventh bought a Volks Masha body from me. Our transaction was perfect! She paid quickly, was very polite and rapid in her replies and it was a pleasure to deal with her!
      A+ buyer! :bcake

7. Seventh bought a wig from me. Fast payment, all perfect! Thank you!

8. I bought an AF Koli from Seventh and couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Super fast shipping, great communication and the doll came very well packaged. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her! :D