1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sewaddictd

Sep 18, 2006

1. This is my second transaction with sewaddictd (Pam) and again, I am extremely pleased with how everything turned out. I inquired about several colors on her website and asked if they were still in stock. She responded quickly with the availability. I commissioned three wigs: two Puki Puki size wigs and one Pukifee size wig.

Again, the quality of the wigs is excellent. They all fit very well to my dolls' heads. The colors are exactly as advertised/shown in the photos. All communication was prompt and open. Pam didn't mind when I had to switch payment methods from PayPal balance to PayPal credit card. And the wigs were shipped very quickly, with care instructions included in the package.

I've worked with Pam before and I would be happy to work with her again if I need a new mohair wig. I highly recommend her products. Thank you Pam for such a great transaction!

2. Purchased another wig from SewAddicted - and once again I'm floored by quality and by customer service! She's so wonderful to talk to, kind, quick to reply, and like lightning with processing and shipping!

3. Pam is an all round lovely person. Her wigs are always well made, of great quality and shipped quickly. Here's Sparrow wearing her new wig.

[​IMG]

Thanks Pam. :D

4. I just got a LTF wig from Sewaddictd. This is my second wig from her, and I LOVE it. It's gorgeous and thick and curly, and it fits perfectly. It also arrived very quickly, which surprised me since she was nice enough to remake it and let me know that the first attempt wasn't perfect. :)

5. I commissioned 3 minigem wigs from Sewaddictd and it was an awesome experience. She communicated promptly and clearly every step of the way. The wigs were made and shipped less than a week after payment. The hair is full and doesn't show any of the scalp, and the edges on these tiny wigs are actually hemmed. The fit is good, they are tight and required some tugging to get them on their owners but I prefer snugness in mohair wigs so I consider that a plus.

I would definitely do business with Sewaddictd again :D

6. I just want to add a picture to my earlier feedback but can't edit so posting again - you need to see the wig to appreciate its quality :-)
      This one is tiny (on CH Bisou AI) and it's great:

[​IMG]

7. Bought another two tibetan lamb wigs from Sewaddictd. Wonderful work with high quality, great fit and fast shipping. Many Thanks!

8. I bought three mohair wigs from sewaddicted. As always, they are perfect and she is great to do business with. I will be purchasing from her again, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for wigs.

9. Once again, perfect wigs! I purchased two littlefee wigs. They arrived super fast and were exactly what I needed. I highly recommend sewaddicted!