1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sewaddictd

Sep 18, 2006

1. I have a HUGE box of Tibetan mohair wigs in all the colors of the rainbow--22 at last count, and I still can't help compulsively ordering more. Pam's wigs are just wonderful! They fit, the quality of the mohair is superb, they lay beautifully on the doll's head, and she even includes a little pair of clips with each wigs so you can play to your heart's content! I've also bought t-shirts and skirts, leggings and tights, and anything I have ever asked "can you do that?" she has cheerfully answered "CAN DO!"
      I can't really say too many great things about her. I'm a totally committed fan. :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:
      By the way, Pam dear, I now have THREE little Naraes, so the clothing needs will soon escalate again!
      xoxoxox
      Maggie

2. Pam is awesome; bought a wig for my newest girl, and she was in constant communication and supremely helpful! And the wig is gorgeous to boot...I can't wait for my girl to come home from her faceup so that I can try it out :3.

3. Pam shipped out my wigs quickly, very prompt in communication, and very courteous. Thank you~!

4. Pam is a wonderful buyer. she bought an Unoa faceplate from me and paid very quickly and was very sweet. Thank you!

5. i bought two more wigs from pam - fast service and great quality!!! i love her tibetan wool :)

6. The wig I ordered turned out so cute!! Sewaddictd was very nice and very quick about making it! I really appreciate it and cannot wait until my little girl comes home so she can put it on!! Thank you so much!

7. I've just recived wigs I ordered from Pam and I must say they're awsome :D
      They fit perfectly on Unoa girl :D
      I recived them very fast.. communitation was very good Pam was very kind and helpfull.
      Thank you !!

8. I couldn't express here how wonderful this exchange was. :] She was prompt and informative, her product is gorgeous and came with a list of care instructions. One of the most pleasant transactions I've ever done. I reccommend her to EVERYONE. XD Yay!

9. another wonderful transaction with pam! wonderful service, fast shipping as always! the wig is just beautiful! thank you!!

10. A sweet seller, and a beautiful wig! Very happy with everything, and will definitely be buying from again! Thank you so much! :3

11. Another great wig from Pam. Thank you so much. I recommend this seller to anyone.

12. Great wigs from Pam, Thank you so much! I 100% recommend this seller :)

13. I just ordered a wig and not only did I get it crazy fast but it's absolutely beautiful. I'm never ordering a wool wig from anyone else ever again. :D

14. Wonderful seller! Really amazing communication and was insanely fast making and shipping the wig. The wig is stunning as well. Perfect fit and superb quality.

15. Pam just finished a pair of Narae sized jeans and a tibetan mohair wig for my girl. The jeans fit perfectly, and I don't think Narae will ever let me go back to synthetic wigs. The craftsmanship was excellent & service was wonderful. I'll be BACK!

16. Great seller!!!!
      I bought a Tibetan Mohair Wig and a normal fur wig from Pam last weekend and it arrived today. They are beautiful!
      Communication was great and shipping was super prompt. I love the wigs....now I just need to wait for my doll to try it on her! :D

17. Pam made two wonderful mohair wigs for my Pukipuki Sugar and Piki!

[​IMG]

Thanks Pam!

#57 nancy_schroeder_ca, Dec 16, 2007
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    18. I ordered a long braid to attach to a wig Sewaddictd made for me a while ago. The color match is perfect, and the whole process was easy as pie.

THANK YOU! :)

19. I ordered some things off Sewaddictd's website and received them very quickly. The quality of her clothes is amazing! I bought three shirts, a pair of pants and a pair of stockings and everything is so cute and well-made! Would definitely buy from her again!

20. I ordered a Puki sized wig from sewaddictd and it arrived so much faster than I thought it would! The little clips are adorable!