1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sewaddictd

Sep 18, 2006

1. A wonderful seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and beautiful items--the wig looks fantastic and the clothing is extremely well-made! I will definitely be ordering from her again!!! :)

2. Lovely seller with wonderful wigs and clothes, always my favorite here and on ebay!:D

3. I commissioned a Baha wig from Sewaddictd and it's wonderful. It fits perfectly. <3

4. I commissioned a SD sized mohair wig. It was made and shipped so quickly and I love it. It looks just like it did in the photo.

5. Holy turnaround time! I ordered some stockings for my girls, and Pam sewed them and sent them within two days. Thanks so much! :D

6. Gorgeous wigs, fast shipping, an overall delight to deal with!! I will definitely got to her again for more wonderful wigs!!

<3achi

7. my 2nd time dealing with sewaddictd, and she is still wonderful, as are her wigs!! :aheartbea i recommend her to as many friends as i can :)

8. I just received too more wigs from Pam.
      Her service is exceptional and she is really wonderful to do business with!

I bought a wig on Ebay and after I had payed I fell in love with another one she had on Ebay and asked if she could wait till that auction finished before sending the other one so I could save on shipping, which she said was fine.
      I ended up being outbid (WAH!!!) but she was really wonderful and offered to make a similar wig for me if I wanted. I was so happy! :love
      She made it really quickly and they shipped in the middle of last week and arrived today!

Thank you so much Pam!!! I love your Tibetan Wool wigs!!! :D

I just wish my doll would come home so I can try all these beautiful wigs on her.

9. I got my wig I commissioned from Pam today, which was faster than I was expecting. :D It is great and the hair clips are so cute! The fit is wonderful. :)

10. I bought a YoSD wig from Pam~ I love it! and I highly recommend her, thank you!

11. I bought two Puki wigs from Pam's online store for my lil Baby Ari Jinee (Dollfactory), and his head is TINY (3.75"!). Fast friendly responses, quick shipping, and great wigs too! I'll definitely be buying more wigs from her!

Here's my fav pic thus far! :) {click for a bigger version}

[​IMG]

12. Yay! I can post some shining feedback for the wonderful Pam now that DOA is back up! I really cannot gush enough about just how amazing it is to deal with her - lightening fast responses to emails, friendly informative replies, insanely fast shipping and at the end of all that the most stunningly beautiful mohair wig I have EVER seen!! Tis a pleasure and a delight to deal with Pam!

A billion A stars for you me dear A************* :D

13. I bought two wigs for my Puki Sugar from Sewaddicted and she was great to work with. Sadly sold my Puki before wigs arrived but I am sure new mom of Puki loving her new looks as much as her Sugar. MK

14. I bought two skirts and a lovely pair of stockings that sewaddictd made. Great as always.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

15. Highly recommended!
      Bought a mohair wig and fur wig (both odd sized) from Sewaddicted. She's helpful, polite, professional and fast. I'm very happy with the wigs :D Great workmanship. Will definitely buy from her again~

Angela

16. I bought some puki clench hands and a beautiful mohair wig from Sewaddictd.
      Packaging was wonderful and everything arrived in a well sealed envelope.
      Thanks Pam!! :aheartbea

17. Pam, I love my little tiny wigs....thanks!!!

18. Awesome to deal with, fast communication.

I bought a really cute purple and pink Bambi Crony wig. Fit my girl perfect, and looks great. Thanks

:)

19. Ordered a wig from Pam ~ she got back to me very quickly to let me know the fur I requested was not in stock, then she later found some hidden away after all. The wig arrived very quickly and was lovely and well made. Thanks Pam, hope to buy more from you again:)

20. I'm thrilled to bits with the gorgeous wigs which arrived today, beautifully made and very well packed. Thank you so much Pam, I'll be coming back for more.

Highly recommended to everyone! :)