1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sewaddictd

Sep 18, 2006

1. Just received my Puki wig from Pam..she is great to deal with..

Reccommend highly... Thanks Pam...

2. I bought 4 more wigs from Pam, as after buying wigs from her the first time, I fell in love with her worksmanship. Pam is very friendly, extremely helpful. She did more than she was obliged to just to make sure I get what I want, and more! I'll buy from her and again~ XD

3. I purchased a Puki fur wig through Esty. The transaction was flawless and delivery was so quick I didn't have time to blink! I will definitely purchase from sewaddictd again!

4. I bought a beautiful mohair wig from her. It was shipped really quickly, came with instructions regarding cleaning, etc. , and it's the most gorgeous thing!! OH, and, it also came with a little tiny hair clip!
      I know that I'll be doing much more business with Sewaddictd in the future!

5. Wow I am so impressed. Pam made my girl a beautiful wig and was so wonderful to deal with. Thankyou again so much and I will be buying more!

6. I am a repeat customer having bought both wigs and outfits from Pam before. She's a wonderful person, so nice to deal with. I will most definitely be back again!! :D

7. She's very nice, quick at responding, and makes adorable wigs! If I need any more mohair wigs, I'll come back to her. :)

8. Sewaddictd made me 3 more wigs, they are perfect and fit beautifully. As usual Pam was a pleasure to deal with and extremely helpful. I shall definately buy again. Thanks so much Pam.

9. SUPER RECOMENDED SELLER!!!
      She's fast and real good comunication!!!
      Great quality and style!!

Thanxk you so much!!!! :aheartbea :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. I've received a wig. She's done a wonderful seller who delivered right on time.

Asneth

11. Great communication and instant Paypal payment. Smooth and easy transaction. Thank you so much:fangirl:

12. Bought a wig from sewaddictd and it's WONDERFUL! Seriously the best wig of this type I've ever felt. Thank you!!!

13. I have come back to Pam for more wigs for my girls after first finding her on Ebay. As before, Pam was so accommadating and helpful making the wigs beautifully after chatting via PM. I have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone ~ her work is amazing and to such a high standard. Plus she included little extras which really made me smile . . . Thank you again Pam. And good luck with everything *hugs*

14. I ordered a custom wig from Pam. I had the wig within a week. Excellent customer service and excellent quality of wigs. Thanks so much!!

15. I ordered a wig for my puki, and it turned out absolutely gorgeous! Sewaddicted was very pleasant to work with and was very accommodating when I asked for a wig in a color that she didn't usually sell. Thanks again! <3

16. I just bought two wigs for my Petite Ai from Sewaddictd. They are beautifully made and such wonderful colours. Also they arrived within a few days all the way to Australia. Thank you Pam.x

17. I just purchased two custom Tibetan wool wigs (oranges/pinks/yellows and blues/greens) from Sewaddictd: it was a fun and trouble-free transaction. She was helpful and so willing to try out color mixes for me. The finished products are absolutely beautiful and so wonderful to touch. Both even had tiny curls which I mentioned I wanted. Thank you!:daisy

18. Bought 2 wigs from sewaddict and they are sooooooooo nice and she was super friendly :)

will definitely do business with her again :)

thanks!

vicky

19. A absolutely adore my carrot wig by Sewaddictd, and will most certainly continue shopping with her. Great communication, speedy delivery. And the color matches Irina's eyebrows perfectly!!

Lyz

20. After seeing (and feeling!) one of Pam's wigs at a meet-up, I ordered three wigs from her. The craftsmanship is excellent, and the wigs are beautiful. They were made to order and shipped quickly. Only a week between when I first contacted her and the wigs were in my hands!

Pam also went the extra mile for me. I am waiting on my dolls, and she tracked down a head measurement for me when I couldn't get one. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I hope to do business with her again in the future.

Thanks again, Pam! :D