1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sewaddictd

Sep 18, 2006

1. I LOVE the wigs I bought from Sewaddict. They're even better than I expected, and I expected something beautiful ^^

I got the wigs only 10 days after I ordered them!

My Petsha is holding on to my Narae's wig (she's out for a faceup in China), and she doesn't want to let go XD I think I need to get another wig from Sewaddict in the future. All of my dollies seem to want one. XD

Thanks again!!! :D <3

2. I bought a wig from Sewaddictd
      fantastic to deal with and the wig is just what I was looking for ^_^

3. I had the pleasure of purchasing a wig from Pam aka sewaddictd. She is fast, friendly and her wigs are gorgeous!

Thank you so much...I will do business with you again and again.

Stef

4. I bought even more wigs from Pam, they are all wonderfully made and gorgeous colours, and Pam is the nicest person to deal with, thank you so much, all my dolls wear your wigs!
      Cathy

5. Received my custom wig today and i couldn't be happier with it! its beautiful, feels amazingly soft.

the only problem is now i want more! ><

Thanks Pam :D xxxx

6. Wow Shin. Fast Delivery during the Holidays. I mailed your wig on the 11th.
      Im glad you love it.
      Thanks everyone for such Nice Feedbacks.
      Pam

7. Just wanted to say that I've had the good fortune to emeet Pam and try some of her wonderful wigs. She is a wonderful, wonderful lady. You will not be disappointed with any of her work or her fabbie communication. A real professional.

*hugs*

8. My Little Fee girls got some adorable new dresses from Pam this past week.
      Beautfiully made, and a perfect fit.

9. I bought 2 pukipuki wigs through etsy... super fast shipping, excellent quality! I can't wait to get my pukisha so that she could wear them!!
      Excellent seller :D

10. Bought a Grape wig from Pam. I love it! Very fast shipping. Will definitely come back for more at a later date.

11. I bought a wig for my LittleFee from Pam, she is such a super lady to deal with, and her wigs are top notch!!! Plus fast shipping! Thanks so much, Pam!

12. I bought yet another wig from Pam... I love all of her work, and it's so much fun to play with her wigs! AND, in a shocking click of "omg, that's perfect!" here's Stasya, wearing her new hair:
      [​IMG]

13. I bought the littlefee ante fullset outfit from Pam and she was lovely from beginning to end. Fast shipping, everything was well packed, and the communication was great. :) Thanks!

14. Pam (Sewaddictd) is always an absolute pleasure to do business with, and all of my transactions with her have been great! My most recent commission was for two wigs, and they are lovely and fit my boys perfectly. I highly recommend Pam! :cake:

15. I ordered a blonde Tibetan fur wig from Sewaddictd~ She was very friendly and kept in good communication! =3 The wig arrived quickly and was softer and prettier than I even imagined! I would definitely buy from her again~ n__n

16. I sold a Doll to Sewaddictd. She was patient, payed quickly, and told me when she arrived safely. It was a very pleasant transaction. :aheartbea

17. Pam was absolutely wonderful to work with and her wigs fit like perfection!
      Thanks so much and my girls say thanks too!
      [​IMG]

18. As ever, working with Pam is a total treat, and this last Tibetan Wool wig is fabulous. Prompt, professional, always personable.

Thanks, hon! :aheartbea

19. Love Sewaddictd wigs.
      The mohair is a wonderful quality. Pam sews to measurements so I get a perfect fit every time. She sews and ships fast too.

20. I bought an Unoa Sist faceplate from Sewaddictd and paid for it Thursday. It just arrived today. Great seller, fast shipping, awesome communication! I highly reccomend her.