Feedback for Sexyblackfire13

Dec 8, 2010

1. Buying & Selling Feedback for user Sexyblackfire13

2. I bough a dollfie dream from Sexyblackfire13
      wonderful seller to deal with, transaction smooth, nice communication and super fast shipping.
      thank you so much.

3. I bought a Venus in Furs Gothic Wear Outfit Set from Sexyblackfire13. The outfit is in wonderful condition and very clean. She was very helpful throughout the buying process, answering all of my PMs very quickly and shipping right away. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Sexyblackfire13 again; she was a joy to buy from! :)

4. I've actually done business with sexyblackfire13 before; 2 faceups for dollfie dreams, and now have completed a transaction for 2 more faceups on Luts dolls for her. Excellent customer - very friendly and inquisitive, worked out payment competently, and let me know right when the heads arrived back to her! Thanks so much! I do so hope I can work with you again ^.^

5. I bought DDdy doll from sexyblackfire13. Fantastic transaction: very friendly, awesome communication. Very fast shipping! Recommended! :* :D

6. I sold a Vampire Elf Chiwoo head to Sexyblackfire13 and the transaction went fantastic. She paid quickly and kept me updated on the arrival of the head. Definitely one of my smoother transactions. :) I couldn't have had a better buyer. Thank you!