1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sexybutterflies

Mar 29, 2007

1. This is feedback for me. I thought it would be good to have some started.

I have mainly bought but have sold a few things. Ebay is my main place(id kain76) and pullip communities. But I seem to be getting into BJDs more and more.lol

2. Sexybutterflies bought a doll from me, Fast payments and great communication, recommended buyer defiantly! It was a pleasure working with her :)
    3. I sold sexybutterflies an MSD wig recently and it was a very pleasant transaction! She was very patient and her payment and responses were prompt. Thank you very much!
    4. Sold sexybutterflies my mnf shiwoo girl; quick payment and great communication; wonderful to deal with in my first DOA transaction!:)
    5. Sold sexybutterflies a Luts Aini Set. :) Wonderful buyer. Great communication. :aheartbea
    6. Sold sexybutterflies a wig and eyes. wonderful buyer, fast communication, faster payment. thanks again!! =D
    7. This is long overdue but I sold a LF Ami to sexybutterflies and I remember the experience was a good one! Very nice person to deal with! I'm glad that Savannah is still enjoying her time with you!
    8. I bought some damaged 1/3-sized shoes from sexybutterflies. The items were well-packed and exactly as described with the exception of one thing: she'd gotten the brand name wrong! Regardless, it was a positive transaction and I'm very pleased with it. Thank you again!
    9. I purchased a MNF Shushu from sexybutterflies. Her lovely pictures of her girl sold me and the entire transaction was great. My new girl arrived safely with a few litte extras - and was shipped quickly - when she said she would. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again.