1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SFSakana

Feb 5, 2007

1. Deeply appreciated to all the seller/buyer who leave feedback for me. :)

2. I bought a pair of shoes from SFSakana, and they arrived very quickly.A smooth transaction, thank you!

3. I bought a dress for my Yo girl and it arrived very quickly. I cant wait to try it on my little girl. Thank you!

4. Bought a wig for SFSakana, really awesome to deal with! :D

5. I sold Sakana a pair of Mio jeans and she also participated in a group order I held...she was great to deal with throughout and I would recommend her to anyone. ^_^

6. I purchased a wig from SFSakana! :) She was professional and very kind for the entire transaction. The wig arrived today, and it was in 100% PERFECT condition. BETTER than the picture! :)
      I would recommend any transactions with SFSakana, and I surely would buy from her again. :)

7. I sold SFSakana a SD13 girl body. It was a great transaction, friendly communiction.
      I welcome her any time for another transaction ^^

8. SFSakana commissioned me to do the faceup for her 2 YOSD dolls.
      She gave clear instructions, paid promptly and fast, and communication with her was perfect.
      Other words, she's a wonderful commissioner and I'd love to work for her again in the future.

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to do Rainy and Airlie's faceup, SFSakana :XD: