1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sgath_In_Chains

Nov 4, 2008

1. Sgath bought a dress from me and they paid quickly, kept corresponding with me and let me know what was going on and when the item arrived. Perfect!

2. Awersome buyer, she bought an outfit from me :3

3. Sgath_In_Chains 'bought' a coat from me for the price of shipping. She paid right away and let me know when it arrived. Would love to do business with again. ^__^

4. Nessa bought a couple of MSD outfits from me...she kept me in GREAT communication with when she was able to pay (I held the clothes for her) and totally understood that I accidentally sold something she wanted because I had gotten very confused with all the holds.

I would most definitely do business with her again!!!!

5. Sgath_In_Chains bought my WS Asyd head! She had excellent communication, true to her word, prompt in payment, and an overall pleasure! Thanks much!

6. I sold a Soom Kivi human to Sgath_In_Chains ~ Wonderful transaction! The perfect buyer. She was very friendly and very understanding. She as also kind enough to let me know when Kivi had arrived to her! I would definitely do business with her again~ <3
      Thanks so much my dear! Enjoy the beautiful Kivi <3<3<3