Feedback for Shadeling Sanguine

Jul 30, 2018

1. Hello! If you have purchased any goods from me, please leave feedback here! Thank you!!

2. Hello! I bought a Little Rebel Kamu head from Shadeling. It was an absolute dream to buy from her. Shadeling is quick to respond to messages (the transaction happened over Instagram) and she allowed me to do a short layaway.The resin arrived quickly, in great condition, with the COA, and the box the head was shipped in smelled of potpourri which is a very nice touch. Would definitely purchase from her again if I have the chance!

3. @Shadeling Sanguine responded to my WTB for a Granado girl body. Communication was pleasant and prompt. She shipped the package when promised, and it was packed extremely well. Thanks for a lovely transaction!

4. Positive feedback. They purchased a Soul Doll Yola head from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and quick payment. Thank you!

5. Positive Feedback! Shadeling, Responded to my WTB Post and Sold me a Dollstown Boy Body. Shadeling, was very responsive, and was nice enough to wait for me to collect the money. The Body was shipped very fast and got to me quicker than expected. The body was very well packed and came in perfect condition. It was a very wonderful transaction and experience, would definitely recommend buying from her. Than you for the pleasant experience.

6. Positive - Contacted me through my WTB ad for a Dollzone MSD body. Both communication and shipping were prompt. The body was packed extremely well, was exactly in the condition as described and arrived increadibly fast. Would buy from again!

7. Contacted me through one of my sales post. Bought a Dollshe pure body in fresh skin from 2012.
      Communication was fast and easy. Always responded quickly.

All in all a lovely and easy transaction.
      Would definitely do business with them again.

8. Positive! I bought a super hybridized 1/4 body, it was exactly as described and pictured. Communication was prompt and friendly. The body was very well packaged too. A super easy transaction. Thank you!!

9. Positive - I bought DollShe Husky, very pleasant transaction and everything went very smooth. Thank you! :)

10. Shadeling let me adopt her Little Rebel Aleksander head and has been a pleasure to deal with the whole time. Timely and kind responses to my questions and worries, prompt shipping, careful packaging - would love to deal with you again. Thank you so very much!!!

11. *Positive Feedback*
      Bought a Volks doll head from Shadeling, the whole process was very fast, smooth, perfect!
      Doll head was very well packaged as well. Highly recommend.