1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shadow13

Jul 11, 2010

1. Shadow13 purchased Puki/Pukifee parts from me. She paid right away and with great communication!

2. shadow3 bought a doll from me and was a pleasure to deal with ! She paid immediately, let me know when the doll arrived and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you !

3. I sold a pukisha pukifee set to Shadow13. Communications was excellent, payment fast, and she was understanding when shipping took a little longer then expected. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

4. Shadow13 bought a Flora pukifee faceplate from me. Communication and payment was consistent and fast. Let me know when the item was recieved! : ) A good buyer, Thanks so much!!

5. I recently sold a DZ Leo to Shadow13. Communication was excellent, payment was quick, and she was just generally terrific to deal with. THANKS!!

6. Shadow13 bought a Puki Flora from me. The transaction was perfect - quick payment and swift responses, letting me know immediately that Flora arrived. She was a really sweet person to work with, showing me photos of her to show how she had settled into her new home. Thank you so much! :)

7. Sold a modded Appini head to Shadow13, there was a little bit of a hickup in payment but overall it was a pleasnt transaction. Thanks.

8. ?????? Shadow13 had a doll on layaway with me, but unfortunately life interrupted and she never made the final payment. See this link for other information:
      Paging Shadow13

9. Shadow13 recently participated in my Luck O' the Irish Swap and was an awesome swap partner! She was polite, communication was a little slow, but she sent her partner a lovely swap package. I would recommend Shadow13 even despite the delayed communication. Thanks! :]

10. Shadow13 finished her layaway with me and the doll has been shipped. Communication was a bit lacking but otherwise a successful transaction.