1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShadowMist

Jul 26, 2008

1. Okay, I decided I needed to start my feedback thread so others could start posting about me. That sounds so conceited. :) But you know what I mean.

Please leave all feedback regarding transactions with me in this thread.

Thank you,

ShadowMist

2. I sold three clothes to ShadowMist..
      she paid very fast.. Communication was also great..
      she is soooo nice to work with.. highly recommend!! :)

3. ShadowMist bought a pair of DOT size pants from me.
      Great communication and prompt payment. RECOMMENDED!

Thank you so much. ^_^

4. ShadowMist is really a nice buyyer~
      she bought some clothes and one pairs of eyes from me~
      and make a very quicly payment~
      we have a great communication~
      thanks~~

5. Shadowmist bought a head from me and was delightful to deal with, from start to finish - great communication, happy, friendly attitude and prompt payment (like lightning!) :>) I would buy/sell with her again any time!

6. Shadowmist purchased a body from me... she paid immediately and was a pleasure to deal with! An excellent transaction, and a highly recommended buyer :)

7. I sold the kimono to Shadowmist, it is a very smooth transaction~Totally recommended!!

8. Sold a head to Shadowmist. Immediate payment and communication. The transaction went smoothly. And patient when there was a mishap at the PO. ^^; An excellent buyer. ^_^

9. ShadowMist purchased the Heise DarkDevil outfit from me. It was a very pleasant transaction with a pleasant buyer. Recommended:)

10. sold a shirt to ShadowMist. quick and easy transaction! excellent communication. she let me know when the item arrived

11. ShadowMist bought some SD13 clothes from me. I received payment very quickly and was notified when the item arrived. Great communication and smooth transaction. Highly recommended! Thanks so much! :)

12. ShadowMist bought two shirts from me. Great trascation with prompt payment, thanks!

13. Shadowmist bought two mohair wigs from me and was a true pleasure to work with. Her communication was great, payment was prompt, and she was very patient while I dealt with some family issues that kept me from working for a week. I hope to work with her again in the future.

14. ShadowMist bought necklace from me, great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

15. I just sold some clothing to Shadowmist. Fast payment, and great communication. Thank you for the wonderful transaction. ^^

16. ShadowMist bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and was easy to deal with. Glad to hear it looks good on your kid

17. ShadowMist bought an MSD/SD tanktop from me. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. I would love to sell to her again. ^__^

18. ShadowMist bought some SD sized clothing from me. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

19. I sold a dress to ShadowMist; she was very understanding when some health problems delayed my shipping it out. Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy it!

20. Shadowmist bought a Puki Sugar from me and the transaction was beautiful. ^^V Words fail at how awesome she was. <3