1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shailara

Jan 14, 2012

1. I took part in a Leeke GO organised by Shailara. Communication and updates on the order status were always prompt, and she shipped the items quickly. I would happily join a group order run by her again!

2. I participated in Shailara’s Leekeworld GO and everything went perfect! She was always prompt and friendly with communication and shipped quickly too! Would recommend her to all.

3. I also took part in Shailara's Leeke GO. She was a perfect host, communication was great and she shipped everything quick and well packed. Will definitely join her GOs in the future again.

4. I was also part of Shailara's Leeke group order. She was very good about communication, both setting out how the order would work and keeping us informed all the way through. She shipped everything quickly and well packed and made the whole experience run smoothly. I would definitely participate again.

5. I participated in the Leekeworld GO that Shailara was carrying . She has been so sweet and wonderful to work with from the very begining^^. So polite in every message she sent to me and so fast answering me back. Kept me informed about everything all the time and when she got the package from Leeke sent me my things very well packed really fast ^^.

I have no doubt at all that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

6. Shailara bought a pair of Withdoll arms from me. She was great to deal with! Communication was fast and friendly and she paid when she said she would. She also let me know immediately when the package arrived. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

7. I took part in the Leeke GO organised by Shailara. Everything was perfect: nice communication, prompt updates, quick shipping!
      Recommended! ^^

8. I was in a Leekeworld GO Shailara was running. Couldn't ask for a better GO! Communication was excellent and everything went smoothly! :)

9. I took part in Shailara’s Leekeworld GO and everything went fine. Communication was good and my wig arrived quick and well packed, thank you!

10. I joined a split organized by Shai and it was simply awesome. :aheartbea

Shai always fast in replying my PMs.
      Very patient with all of my questions & requests as well.

Shai is a very lovely person.
      Never hesitate to deal with Shai in the future~!

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

11. I participated in a group order organised by Shailara. I am really happy with how it went. All the answers were replied and we were kept aware on what's coming.

Thank you very much.

12. I took part in the Lati group order. Communication was excellent, frequent updates on status and very quick and helpful with answers! I was very happy with shipping speed and the packaging. My item arrived without damage.
      I could not be happier. :)

13. I joined a Leeke GO organised by Shailara. The communication was great, she kept us informed and shipped fast. Sadly Leeke sent my wig in the wrong size but Shailara kindly tried to help.
      I would join her GOs again. :)

14. I have the most beautiful KiD Lonnie ever!!!!!and I am soooooo happy!!!! and Shailara is the reason!! she has made one amazing face up for my girl that left me completely speechless!!!! Yeap!!!ONE AMAZING NEW CUSTOMIZER!!!!I have to share with you my beautiful girl!!! Thank you thank you Thank you!!!!![​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

15. I sold a piece of jewelry to Shailara and her communication is great :D Paid promptly and let me know very quickly after the item arrived! A wonderful buyer, thank you~

16. Shailara purchased some doll clothes from me. She paid fast and was very nice to deal with. Thank you so much!

17. I bought Shailara a MNF body. The discussions were really smooth, and the shipping fast <3
      So, I warmly recommand Shailara <3
      Thanks !

18. I bought a pair of Minifee hands from Shailara. Replied promptly, and told me there would be some delay in posting the hands, but once the delay was over very prompt shipping. I would buy from her again.
      Thank you!

19. Another positive feedback for dearest Shai~! &#10084; &#10084; &#10084; &#10084; &#10084;
      I sold a body to her with short layaway.

She's always lovely & patient during the transaction.
      Everything is so smooth and perfect.

Thanks so much, m'dear~ &#10084; &#10084;

20. Shailara bought a Minifee Chloe head from me. She paid promptly and was very easy to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thanks for a great transaction!