1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shailara

Jan 14, 2012

1. I participated in Shailara's Leeke GO for spring limited colors. It was my second time joining her group order and it was just as great as the first time~ Communication was fast and kind, she kept us informed about the order's status, and she shipped asap.
      It was a pleasure, I'd definitely deal with her again.
      Thank you! :)

2. I also participated in Shailara's Leeke GO. It was a great experience, communication very friendly and fast, fast shipping she kept us informed about the order. The wigs arrived well packed, love the limited colors !
      Shailara is a very nice person to deal with, thumbs up ! Highly recommended!
      Thanks for organising this GO !

3. Once again I joined a Leeke Go organised by Shailara ^^.

She was always friendly and prompt with communication and updates, shipped the items quickly and safely packed.
      Thank you~

4. I bought Luts head from Shailara, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

5. I did a trade with Shailara and it was wonderful! We did have a small little blip, but it was resolved super quickly, which speaks miles for her as a seller. She's super friendly, fast replying and quick paying. Thank you again! :)

6. Bought a KDF Pine head from Shailara! Everything went silky smoothly, swift shipping and communication, and the girl came as described! A++!

7. I joined a Fairyland Group Order of Shailara and bought a Crobidoll Bana from her. Great communication, fast shippment, well packed. :) Thank you very much. Would surely buy again from her.

8. shailara purchased a kos-mos head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

9. Bought a Minifee Risse head from Shailara. Thank you for the smooth deal. I'm sure will deal with you again ;)

10. I participated in a Fairyland split that Shailara organized. uvu Her communication was excellent and she kept everyone involved updated via the thread. The items were also quickly sent out~ Thanks for a great transaction!

11. Took part in a fairyland spilt for the opened eyed rin head. everything went perfectly!

12. I recently participated in Shailara's Fairyland Fullset Celine split on layaway. Prompt and very friendly communication, very thorough on all the split details, sent reminders on payment due as well as payment confirmations and sent my girl quickly and carefully packaged. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! Thanks so much!

13. I bought a Doll Body. Fast and very nice communication, fast shipping and everything well wrapped. Thank you for the pleasant transaction :D

14. I bought a Junior Delf body from Shailara. The transaction went really smoothly and the body arrived fast and was well packed. Thanks for a great transaction.

15. I've bought PKF Juri faceplate from Shailara. Shipping was made very fast, packing was very carefull and safe. Faceplate came in perfect condition. I'm very pleased with this transaction.
      And I want particularly note that Shailara is very nice and interesting interlocutor. It was great pleasure to deal with. Highly reccomend!

16. I adopted Lati yellow Suji 2 heads from her. Shipping was very prompt, and communication was open and excellent.
      Thanks so much!!

17. Shailara sold a LUTS Elf Berry head to me. Communication was great and she shipped the item promptly. I received the head safe and sound and would happily purchase from her again in the future.

18. Shailara bought to me Raspberry. She have paid in two parts, no problem with payment, perfect contact and serious personn ! I'll recommand her and I don't hesitate to sell her in the future

19. I bought a body from Shailara and everything about the transaction was perfect! She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, such a nice person too! Would definitely do business again and recommend her, thank you again <3

20. I bought a MNF Siean head from Shailara. It arrived with some faceup residue but was otherwise as described and in good condition. Shipped quickly too!