1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shailara

Jan 14, 2012

1. I had a great transaction with Shailara
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Positive feedback! I purchased a Fairyland Fairyline male bust from @Shailara, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Communication was quick and easy, and she went out of her way to try and find a courier that would work for me. She even included a cute handmade shawl;;

Overall, a wonderful seller! <3

3. I just bought a Soom Wolf Knight Romance head from Shailara. It came in looking beautiful and was quickly shipped. She kept me informed every step of the way and was very helpful. All in all I was very pleased ^_^.

4. I purchased a Fairyland Pupu head from Shailara, and the transaction was smooth and easy. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you for a great transaction!

5. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a Feeple Celine's fullset wig from Shailara and everything went so smoothly! She's incredibly kind to work with, the wig arrived promptly and in pristine condition. Forever recommending!

6. Just bought a Doll Chateau body from Shailara ! Very fast communication, and friendly! Fast shipping too! Would definitely buy from again, thanks!

7. A lovely transaction with Shailara, I purchased her Bomi - Shai very kindly re-did the eyebrows for me and I must say it was a lovely job! Bomi was then very carefully packed and arrived quickly in perfect condition. Lots of friendly and helpful communication throughout.
      A lovely seller to deal with, I highly recommend Shailara. :daisy

8. I sold Volks Remi to Shailara.
      Communication was good. Although shipping was delayed, But she contact me back right after the package arrived. Great buyer. Thank you

9. I bought an Infinitidoll Ricky head from Shailara in the early winter of 2016 and the transaction was lovely! She held him for me and we worked out a good way to ship the head while both of us were busy. He arrived safe and sound shortly after being sent <3

(im playing catchup on feedback! sorry this is so late :'0)

10. Bought a faceplate from Shailara. She is so nice to deal with. Friendly, excellent communication, speed posting and packed my faceplate very well. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction. :aheartbea

11. Shailara bought doll's shoes from me and it was very pleasant transaction! thank you!

12. I bought Crobidoll R Evolve body (NS)from Shailara.
      The transaction was awesome - from great communication (and real pleasure to chat) to unbelivable packing when each and every part of the unstrung body was wrapped in bubble-wrap and even marked!
      I'll be happy to deal with Shai again!

13. I bought the Fairyland Feeple60 MOE-body from Shailara.
      She patiently answered all my questions and provided all the necessary photographs. The body was shipped quickly and in a reliable package. It was nice to deal with Shailara. I recommend she as an excellent seller.
      :D

14. I bought a Sadol Honey63 body from Shailara. She responded to me quickly and shipped within the expected timeframe. The body came packed carefully and was just as described! She was a joy to deal with and I'd happily buy from her again.

15. Shailara purchased an obitsu body from me on layaway. Communication was good and everything went smoothly! Always a pleasure :)

16. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a Flower & Junior Little Fox head in NS from Shailara and it was truly a wonderful experience. It has been over 2 years since I've participated in this hobby, and Shailara is the first person who I've interacted with since that time, so I really appreciate their kind communication. Interactions were quick, very kind and thorough, any questions I had were answered clearly and quickly as well. I just received the head today, it was packaged remarkably well and it is exactly as described and as expected - just lovely. I couldn't be happier. Thank you for a wonderful and pleasant transaction!

17. I bought a Switch head from Shailara
      The transaction was great. She was very kind and even sent me some eyes as a gift.
      it was a very good experience.

Thanks a lot <3<3

18. I did a trade with Shailara (a lot of SD clothes for her Flower&Junior Char). She was great with communication and working out details of the transaction. Char arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Overall a great transaction! I would definitely do business with Shailara again. Thanks so much!

19. I bought fairyland Ria's wings from Shailara. The communication, the package- everything is perfect, thank you!! ❤

20. Positive Feedback ~

Purchased DF Chi from Shailara and they were wonderful! Kind to speak with, quick responses, and super fast shipping. Arrived very quickly from Greece to US :O Chi was packed very well and in great condition. Would be happy to buy from Shailara again any time! Thank you so much!!!